The summer soap opera already has a name. It could have been that of Neymar, but it is so difficult for the Brazilian soccer player to leave the PSG that they are finally approaching positions to continue. Hence, Bale takes the lead. The last turn in the situation of the Welsh striker is that his agreement to go to China, specifically Jiangsu Suning, has now been broken, and the transfer market of the Asian country closes on Wednesday. His march was practically closed and the striker was going to charge a stratospheric amount, but according to English media such as Sky or the BBC, it will not be so. The reasons they use are several. On the one hand, because Bale's family does not want to live in China and prefers to do so in Europe, no matter how juicy the offer. And, on the other, because Real Madrid is not willing to let the player go practically free, as they intended from the Asian giant. They do not want to sell it and the risk is that they continue in the club.
Your future is now uncertain. Discarded China, there are not many European clubs that can sign it: Tottenham, Manchester, Bayern, PSG, Inter Milan and little else. Even the option to continue in Madrid (has a contract until 2022) is there, however impossible it may seem after the last statements of the player's agent, Jonathan Barnett, who said that "Zidane does not like Bale, it's that simple "and that neither have a relationship nor have they ever had it. Thus the events with the Welshman have developed during this summer:
1. He did not dress to play the first preseason game against Bayern Munich and Zidane said that if he left "tomorrow, better than last".
2. The player's agent, Jonathan Barnett, said that what Zizou had done was "a shame" and a lack of respect for a player who "has given Madrid a lot."
3. Zidane replied that if Bale had not dressed it was because the striker himself asked for it, since he was negotiating with other clubs.
4. Bale played against Arsenal the second half, scored a goal and was one of the best to recover the 0-2 that the English had achieved. Madrid would win on penalties.
5. Bale also has minutes against Atletico and Zidane said: "For now he is with us and has played. We will see."
6. Jonathan Barnett leaves Bale's transfer to Chinese football practically closed. The player was going to charge a very important amount of money, although the transfer to Real Madrid would be low.
7. Jonathan Barnett reloads against Zidane and says the coach "has no relationship with Bale and has never had it."
8. The negotiation with China is broken. The football player's family does not want to live there and Madrid wants a minimum amount of money for his transfer, according to the BBC.
9. The future of the footballer is now unknown: the Chinese market closes on Wednesday, that of the Premier, on August 8 and the rest, on September 2. The League starts on August 17.
. (tagsToTranslate) real madrid