Villarejo demanded the presence of Marlaska in Estremera after refusing a search and beating her against the wall

Villarejo demanded the presence of Marlaska in Estremera after refusing a search and beating her against the wall



The ex-commandant José Manuel Villarejo loudly demanded that the Interior Minister, Fernando Grande-Marlaska, be a person in the prison of Estremera (Madrid), thus showing his complaint because the officials were frisking him after a family communication following the penitentiary regulations. Visibly nervous, he started beating against the wall of the room where he was.

"This is humiliating, let Marlaska come!", He shouted at the officials, coming to bang his head on the wall, according to Europa Press prison sources. The workers, seeing Villarejo beside himself, proceeded to explain that they complied with the protocol to verify that the inmates do not exchange material prohibited by the regulations with their visits, such as mobile phones, recording devices or money.

The incident occurred at the beginning of this month of December, when it had already been one year since he was remanded in custody under the 'Tandem' case. The commissar's nervousness, which is found in a special module for policemen, reached such a point that the Estremera officials gave their superiors a transfer, fearing that Villarejo could be self-injured, since at a certain moment he began to hit his head. against the wall.

Since the operation of the Anticorruption and Internal Affairs Office of the Police exploded, a series of audios attributed to Villarejo have been broadcast, affecting politicians, businessmen and high-ranking personalities of the State such as King Juan Carlos. The management of Estremera has decided to intervene its communications with the outside in front of the risk that makes a fraudulent use of the same ones and the internal filter data that put in risk the security of the State.

COMPLAINT AND PETITION FOR FREEDOM

After the incident of the cacheo in the familiar communication, Villarejo presented / displayed an instance of apology before the director of the prison in which, according to the mentioned sources, showed its repentance. He also insisted on his thesis that he has not leaked anything, alluding to the fact that the CNI knows this. However, days later he qualified this apology, to the point that he slipped that he had been forced to retract.

This week the retired commissar has denounced before the National Court that in Estremera Prison (Madrid) he is suffering torture and degrading treatment. Moreover, he said he feels "reified" and said he is worried about his life, in a situation that is comparable to that of the murdered Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In that letter of complaint Villarejo mentions the 'vis a vis' he had at the beginning of this month of December. The former commissioner affirms that one of the officials whispered "in a threatening and aggressive tone" that, from now on, he was going to "have a very bad time", that "if he did not cooperate" they would put him as a cellmate to a troubled prisoner and that his "friend the judge had two news programs", in reference to the investigating judge Diego de Egea, who has resigned to continue leading the case in the National Court.

It has also been known that on December 18 the lawyer Javier Iglesias, who represents Villarejo's wife, Gema Alcalá, asked the Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office to report favorably on his request for provisional release, in exchange for not disclosing compromising information that he treasures after years recording meetings and conversations with all kinds of personalities of the State. In the Public Prosecutor's Office, these pretensions are ruled out.

Villarejo has been in preventive custody since November 2017, suspected, among other crimes, of leading a criminal organization, money laundering and bribery and extortion using his status as a police officer in the 'Tandem' case. His wife, as well as several of his partners and clients, are being investigated but he alone is still in jail.

The ex-commissar's name has been linked to the 'Operation Kitchen', which also investigates the National Court, for the capture as a confidant of the driver of Luis Bárcenas to intervene between 2013 and 2014 sensitive PP documents. To this end, the use of reserved funds by the Ministry of the Interior led by Jorge Fernández Díaz was allegedly approved.

.



Source link