The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) provides for tomorrow, Sunday, a little cloudy or clear sky in almost the entire peninsula, except for some weak rains in Galicia and fogs in interior areas, with calm wind in general, except in the Strait, and frost in large areas.
In the Balearic Islands, Melilla and the Strait area, there will be cloudy intervals and the possibility of some weak precipitation in the early hours, while in Galicia, the sky will tend to cover in its northwestern half, where weak rains are expected in the second half of the day.
It will be little cloudy or clear in the rest of the peninsula, although with low clouds and some fog inside, especially in the Ebro valley and persistent in the northern Plateau, it will be cloudy in the Canary Islands, with some weak rain at the beginning of the day in The most mountainous islands.
Daytime temperatures will be lower in foggy areas, especially in the northern Plateau, where they could be below zero degrees Celsius, and will rise in high areas, while nighttime temperatures will drop, except in high areas, with locally moderate frosts in large areas of the peninsular interior.
Southwest wind will blow on the coast of Galicia, east and northeast in the southern half of the Mediterranean coast, the Balearic and Canary Islands, Moderate lift in the Strait and lazy variable or calm direction in the rest of the country.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: in the northwestern half, intervals of high clouds at dawn and rising soon to cloudy or overcast, with weak and scattered showers in the afternoon, more likely on the coast of Coruña. In the southeast half, slightly cloudy and rising high clouds in the afternoon. Mists or possible morning fog banks inside. Minimum temperatures rising on the coast and with few changes in the rest, maximum with few changes or predominance of declines in the northwest and weak frosts in the interior of Lugo and Orense. Loose winds of south and southwest, somewhat more intense on the Atlantic coast in the first half of the day.
– PRINCIPADO DE ASTURIAS: little cloudy to cloudy, with a predominance of high clouds in the eastern half. Temperatures with few changes, except for a local increase in the lows in the Cordillera and the highs in the eastern end, and weak frosts in the interior, more frequent and intense in the Cordillera. Loose winds of southern component.
– CANTABRIA: little cloudy or with intervals of high clouds and morning mists and some fog bank in the extreme south. Temperatures with slight changes or rise in the minimum at the western end, with weak frosts in the southern half, more intense at high mountain levels. Loose winds, with a predominance of the southern component.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: slightly cloudy or clear, increase to cloudy in the afternoon and morning mists inside. Minimum temperatures unchanged, rising maximums and weak frosts inside or locally more intense. Loose wind, with a predominance of the southern component.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: little cloudy with high clouds at the end of the day and low clouds and fogs in the center of the plateau, locally persistent and with a cencellada. Temperatures in light ascent, except the maximum in foggy areas, which will descend, and generalized frosts. Light winds of variable direction.
– FORMAL COMMUNITY OF NAVARRA: little cloudy or with intervals of high clouds and increase to cloudy in the afternoon in the northwest. Minimum temperatures with slight changes, maximum on the rise and generalized weak frosts, more intense at high levels of mountain areas. Northwest wind loose.
– LA RIOJA: slightly cloudy or clear, with some intervals of high clouds. Minimum temperatures in slight decrease in the valley and without changes in the rest, maximum in slight ascent and generalized weak frosts. Loose west and northwest winds, somewhat more intense at noon in the Lower Bank.
– ARAGÓN: slightly cloudy or clear, with morning mists in the northern half, which may be locally persistent in the north of the Huesca depression. Temperatures rising in the Pyrenees, falling in the rest of the northern half and without major changes in the rest, with frosts in the Pyrenees and the Iberian and weaker in the rest. Loose wind of variable direction.
– CATALUÑA: little cloudy or clear, with morning fogs inside, which may be locally persistent in the border zone of the central depression. Rising temperatures in the Pyrenees, without major changes in the rest and frosts in the Pyrenees, weak in the rest of the interior. At the ends of the coast, north and northwest wind loose with moderate intervals and in the rest, variable direction lax.
– EXTREMADURA: little cloudy or clear, with intervals of high clouds, and probability of mists and morning mists, in the valleys of the great rivers. Minimum temperatures in slight ascent in high areas of the north and in slight decrease in the rest, maximums without changes and weak frosts. Light winds of variable direction.
– COMMUNITY OF MADRID: clear. Rising temperatures in the Sierra and unchanged or with some decrease in the rest in the rest and generalized weak frosts, locally more intense in the valleys. Loose wind from the northeast of dawn, which will tend to vary.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: clear, with morning fogs and fog banks in the valleys of the Tagus and Guadiana. Minimum temperatures with slight changes, except for some more pronounced descents in the valleys of the Tagus and Guadiana, maximum with few changes, except for rising in the mountains of the northeast, and generalized weak frosts, more intense in the Serranías and Parameras of Guadalajara and Cuenca. Loose wind variable, predominantly north and northwest.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: little cloudy or clear. Temperatures with some slight and local descent in the minimum of the southern half and frosts in the interior. Loose wind of variable direction, with a predominance of the west component.
– REGION OF MURCIA: predominance of slightly cloudy or clear skies, with low clouds and mists at the last hours in the Altiplano. Minimum temperatures in descent, with weak frosts in the interior, and maximums without changes, except in the Northwest, where they will ascend. Loose variable winds.
– BALEARIC: cloudy intervals. Temperatures with few changes at dawn, in slight ascent during the day and in descent at night and weak local frosts at the end of the day in the Tramontana mountain range. North component wind, which will tend to blow lazy variable direction at night.
– ANDALUCÍA: little cloudy or clear, except in the Mediterranean coast and the Strait, where cloudy intervals are expected, without ruling out weak and occasional rainfall in the Strait and Melilla. Temperatures with few changes or slight decrease of the minimum in the Guadalquivir valley and weak frosts in the eastern interior. Loose winds of variable direction in the interior, which will tend to component this lax in the eastern Mediterranean coast and under Guadalquivir, and lift in the Strait.
– CANARY ISLANDS: cloudy or overcast in the north of the islands of greater relief, with a low probability of weak and occasional rains during the first half of the day and with a tendency to cloudy intervals in the afternoon. Cloudy in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, although it will tend to be slightly cloudy throughout the morning, with some interval of high clouds at the last hours, and little cloudy in the rest, with a tendency to intervals of high clouds from noon. Presence of calima in the easternmost islands at the last hours. Temperatures with few changes. Northeast wind, which will turn east component from lazy to moderate in the afternoon.