The health alarm has jumped these days in Italy, but just before, last week, 2,500 Valencia fans traveled to Milan to see in San Siro the first leg of the Champions League round of 16 among their team the Atalanta de Bergamo. Those followers were at the center of the virus in Italy and returned to Spain without any control since then.
That is why the Valencian club has issued a statement in which, following the instructions of the Generalitat Valenciana, it gives some advice to those fans who were on that trip. They ask that they have attention within 14 days after the trip and do the following:
If you have a good state of health:
• You can continue to have a normal life in family, with friends and in the school and work environment
• It is recommended to observe your own state of health before the possible appearance of any of the following symptoms: fever, cough or feeling of shortness of breath.
• As with all respiratory diseases, it is recommended to adopt usual hygiene measures, such as covering your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze, use tissues and carry out frequent hand washing.
If you develop respiratory symptoms such as cough, fever or shortness of breath:
• It is recommended to stay in your usual residence and avoid close contact with other people, maintaining a distance greater than 1 meter.
• Contact a medical service by telephone through 112, informing about the history of your trip and the symptoms you present so that you can make an assessment.