Tomorrow there will be a general increase in temperatures except in the southeast coast and the Canary Islands, where there will be a decrease, according to the State Meteorological Agency (Aemet).
In the eastern end of the Cantabrian and Pyrenees, cloudy skies are expected, with weak rainfall in Galicia, while cloudy intervals in the early morning are expected in the Balearic Islands with the possibility of precipitation.
Low clouds will be recorded in the northern plateau, while in the rest of the northern peninsular third there will be intervals of high clouds and in the rest of the country it will be clear.
The snow level will be located in the Pyrenees around 1,200 / 1,600 meters to 1,600 / 1,8000, while weak frosts are expected in mountains of the northern half and in the mountains of the southeast.
The wind will blow strong from the southwest on the coast of Galicia and from the west in the Cantabrian, with winds from the northeast in the Canary Islands; Westbound wind in the Balearic Islands and the rest of the peninsula, with the exception of eastern Andalusia.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
- GALICIA: overcast sky with a tendency to clear in the southeast third during the afternoon, with scattered rain showers after noon. An increase in temperatures is expected, especially in the eastern half. The wind will blow loose from the southwest in the interior, with more intense gusts in the northern half and with strong intervals in La Coruña and La Mariña.
- ASTURIAS: cloudy sky in the southwest and low clouds during the morning on the western coast. Medium and high clouds are expected in the rest of the region. Ascent of minimum temperatures in the western half and rising maximums in the eastern half of the mountain range. The southwest wind will turn west and increase to gusts along the coast as well as in highlands and Picos de Europa and in the southwest quadrant.
- CANTABRIA: overcast sky, with weak rainfall during the afternoon most likely in the eastern end. Increase in maximum temperatures. Weak frosts are expected at very high levels of the mountain range. The southwest wind will turn west with greater intensity on the coast and with very strong gusts at high levels during the morning.
- BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy sky with weak rainfall during the afternoon in the northern half, which will be more intense in the eastern tip of Guipúzcoa. Maximum temperatures rise in many areas of the region and southwestern direction winds will oscillate to the west.
- CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy sky with a tendency to fog and fog banks during the first half of the day with the possibility of some drizzle in the northwest. Increase in temperatures in the north and northeast. Weak frosts are expected in high mountain areas. The southwest wind will turn west.
- NAVARRA: cloudy sky in the northern half with mists in high areas and weak rainfall during the afternoon, high clouds in the southern half with lower temperatures, while they will increase in many areas of the region. Weak frosts are expected in high areas of the Pyrenees. The wind will blow in a westerly direction with stronger gusts during the central hours of the day.
- LA RIOJA: cloudy sky with a tendency to high clouds during the morning. Remarkable rise in temperature and weak frosts in the Iberian System. The wind will blow southwest in the mountains and from west to northwest in the valley with an intensity that will tend to decrease.
- ARAGÓN: cloudy sky with rainfall in the Pyrenees, most likely on the northern slope and during the second half of the day. The snow level will be between 1,800 / 2,000 meters. Cloudy intervals in the rest of the autonomous community. Temperatures rise especially in the Ribera del Ebro and frost in the Pyrenees. The wind will blow westward from lazy to moderate.
- CATALUÑA: cloudy sky in the northern third with precipitation in the Pyrenees of Lleida and the snow level will be around 1,000 to 1,800 meters. Overcast sky in the rest of the region during the morning, with weak rainfall on the central coast. Temperature rise in the province of Barcelona and frost in the Pyrenees. The west component wind will blow from mild to moderate with strong gusts in southern Lleida and northern Tarragona during the afternoon.
- EXTREMADURA: clear sky with some cloudy intervals in the mountainous north during the early morning. Slight descent in minimum temperatures and ascent in the maximum. The wind will turn from northwest to west with loose intensity.
- MADRID: clear sky with low clouds during the morning in high areas of the mountains with some morning fog. Ascent of maximum temperatures. Weak and scattered frosts in high mountain ranges and the wind will blow lax westward. Moderate streaks in the highlands of the mountains.
- CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: slightly cloudy sky with maximum temperatures rising. Weak frosts in the mountain areas of Guadalajara and Cuenca. The wind will blow loose from the west component with moderate gusts during the central hours of the day in the northeast of Guadalajara, east of Cuenca and Albacete.
- VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: slightly cloudy sky and rising temperatures especially in Castellón points. The wind increases its intensity from lazy to moderate westbound.
- MURCIA: clear sky with rising temperatures in the northwest and the Altiplano. The wind will blow west.
- BALEARES: sky covered with high clouds. Slight rise in daytime temperatures and the wind will blow loose in a northwest direction with an increase during the afternoon to the southwest.
- ANDALUCÍA: clear sky with lower temperatures on the Mediterranean slope and rising in the rest. Weak frosts in the highlands of the eastern interior. The wind will blow northward in the western half and with weak intensity in the rest of the autonomous community.
- CANARY ISLANDS: cloudy sky in the north of the archipelago and little covered in the rest. Temperature drop, especially in the south and west. The northeast wind will tend to be mild to moderate.