The Space Agency of Meteorology (Aemet) provides today, Sunday, intervals of strong wind on the coast of Galicia and the possibility of some weak rains in the Pyrenees, mountains of northeastern Andalusia and the Balearic Islands.
It will be cloudy at dawn in the northeast peninsular, interior of the eastern third, Balearic Islands, area of the Strait and Melilla; both weak rains and cloudiness will tend to subside.
In western Galicia, cloudy with precipitation that will extend throughout the day to the rest of the community, without ruling out that they also reach Asturias and León.
Cloudy intervals in the rest of the peninsula, tending to be slightly cloudy in the southern half; in the Canary Islands, cloudy intervals and the possibility of some weak rain on the islands of greater relief.
The snow level on the peninsula will be around 1500 meters. Possibility of morning fog banks on the plateau and western Andalusia.
Maximum temperatures with a predominance of ascents on the peninsula and a slight decrease in the archipelagos and Melilla; the minimum ones, in ascent in the peninsular northwest end and in descent in the southern half and Pyrenees. Weak frosts are expected in mountain areas and the northern plateau, more intense in the Pyrenees.
Winds of the western component in most of the peninsula and the Balearic Islands, looser in the southwest peninsular quadrant and with some strong intervals on the coast of Galicia; lazy in the Canary Islands, predominantly the northeast.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES:
– GALICIA: cloudy in the west and cloudy intervals in the east, with a predominance of low clouds; It will increase the cloudiness throughout the morning, with rains and showers extending from the west, which is not ruled out to be locally strong in the southwest of A Coruña and Rías Baixas. Probable morning mists inside.
Minimum temperatures rising, except in the southeast quadrant where there will be few changes; highs with slight changes predominantly decreases. Weak frosts in Ourense, which will also be dispersed in the southern tip of Lugo. South and southwest wind, weak at first and increasing intensity throughout the day. Very strong gusts in A Mariña that in the afternoon will extend to the entire coastline of the northern half.
– PRINCIPADO DE ASTURIAS: little cloudy or clear at first, increasing from noon to cloudy or overcast from the west, with weak rainfall in the second half of the afternoon on the west coast.
Minimum temperatures rising in the northwest and unchanged or slightly decreasing in the rest; highs in slight increase in the east coast and interior and without changes in the rest. Weak frosts in high areas of the mountain range. Loose wind from the southwest and south, increasing in intensity in the afternoon with some very strong gusts in the western third.
– CANTABRIA: slightly cloudy or clear with intervals of high clouds, except in the southern third of the morning and at the end of the day, where there will be low clouds with probable mists and morning fog banks.
The minimum temperatures, which may occur locally at the end of the day, will remain unchanged or slightly decreasing, more pronounced in Liebana; the maximums in slight ascent. Weak frosts in the south and loose south component wind with more intense intervals at night.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: slightly cloudy or clear with intervals of low clouds in Alava at dawn, with probable mists and associated morning fog banks; high cloudiness will increase at the end of the afternoon.
Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum temperatures in ascent. Wind of south and southwest loose increasing intensity at night on the coast.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy intervals, with probable low clouds or mists and morning fogs, increasing cloudiness in the northwest during the afternoon; Probable weak rainfall at the end of the day in the northwest and extreme north. The snow level from 1400 to 1600 meters.
Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum without changes or in slight ascent; weak frosts Winds from the southwest, increasing in the central hours of the day.
– FORMAL COMMUNITY OF NAVARRA: cloudy or overcast with weak rainfall in the east at the beginning; probable morning fogs and fog banks, decreasing throughout the morning to slightly cloudy or clear with intervals of high clouds at the end. The snow level, between 1300 and 1400 meters.
Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum temperatures in ascent; weak frosts in the eastern Pyrenees. Loose wind variable.
– LA RIOJA: in the cloudy mountains tending to slightly cloudy and in the rest predominance of slightly cloudy skies, without ruling out some morning fog banks; increase in cloudiness of high type in the afternoon.
Minimum temperatures with slight and maximum changes without changes in the mountains and rising in the rest; weak frosts in the Iberian. Winds from the west to the southwest in the mountains and from the northwest to the west in the Ribera, loose in general.
– ARAGÓN: at first, cloudy or overcast sky, with precipitation in Huesca and the Five Villas during the early morning, remitting during the morning and tending first to open clearings and, at the end of the day, to slightly cloudy skies. The snow level, around 1400 meters; morning fogs and fog banks.
Minimum temperatures in decrease in the Five Villas and the south of Teruel and maximum in rise in Huesca. Frosts in the Pyrenees and in the Iberian, and wind of component west to moderate.
– CATALUÑA: cloudy sky tending to cloudy intervals; precipitation, generally weak, is expected, first during the early morning in any part of the territory and then limited to the northern half, being more likely in the northeast quadrant. The snow level around 1400 meters and fog and morning fog banks inside.
Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum with local ascents; Frost in the Pyrenees. In Tarragona, weak to moderate northwest wind; in the east of Girona, a weak north wind with moderate intervals; in the rest, variable lazy or calm.
– EXTREMADURA: cloudy intervals, with probable low clouds or mists and morning fogs. Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum temperatures in ascent; weak frosts in the Central System. Winds from west to southwest, loose in general.
– COMMUNITY OF MADRID: cloudy or cloudy intervals, decreasing to slightly cloudy in the afternoon; some weak and scattered early morning precipitation is expected in the extreme south. Morning mists, without ruling out a fog bank.
The minimum temperatures in descent and maximum in increase, generally light; Weak frosts in the mountains and variable lazy wind tending to lazy southwest during the afternoon.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: cloudy or overcast decreasing at cloudy intervals during the morning in the west and slightly cloudy in the afternoon; Probable weak and scattered rainfall in the eastern half of the morning. Morning mists, without ruling out a fog bank.
Minimum temperatures in decline and maximum temperatures in slight increase, in addition to weak frosts in mountain areas of the eastern half and in Parameras de Molina. Loose west component wind, worsening to the northwest in the southeast quadrant.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: little cloudy; minimum temperatures with local declines in the northern half and rising maximums in Valencia. Wind from the west and northwest weak to moderate.
– REGION OF MURCIA: slightly cloudy skies except intervals of low morning clouds and mists in the northwest and highlands. Minimum temperatures in decline, with weak frosts in the northwest; rising maximums. Winds from the northwest generally weak, turning on the coast to the southwest southwest in the afternoon.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: cloudy sky with a chance of generally weak rainfall, occasionally with a storm; it will tend during the afternoon to a predominance of a little cloudy sky. Temperatures without changes or in slight descent and winds of west component.
– ANDALUSIA: skies with low clouds and morning mists inside, without ruling out fog banks; they will tend to be cloudy during the afternoon. On the coast, slightly cloudy or clear skies. Weak rainfall is expected in the Sierra de Cazorla and the Strait area during the first half of the day.
Minimum temperatures in decline with weak frosts in the eastern interior; rising maximums in the Mediterranean slope and mountains of the northwest, and without changes in the rest. Winds of the western component in the Mediterranean coast and loose variables in the rest.
– CANARY ISLANDS: predominance of cloudy skies during the central hours of the day, when some weak and occasional rain is not ruled out, more likely in inland areas and medians facing south of the islands of greater relief.
Temperatures with few changes. Northeast wind loose in general, with a tendency to increase at the end of the day, mainly in the eastern province; predominance of the breeze regime on southwest-facing coasts.