The State Agency of Meteorology (AEMET) foresees for today, Saturday, a predominance of stable weather, with little cloud or clear skies, temperatures in light descent and strong winds in the Ebro valley and Ampurdán.
Possibility of weak precipitation in the early hours in the eastern Cantabrian, Basque Country and northern Navarra, which will remit throughout the day and, although with low probability, can also occur in the east of the Balearic Islands and late on the coast from Galicia.
In the Canary Islands precipitation is not expected and the skies will be little cloudy or clear, while the mists will persist in the valleys of both plateaus and Extremadura, in a locally persistent manner.
The maximum temperatures will fall in a generalized way in the Peninsula and both archipelagos, although the decrease will not be noticeable, and the minimum will rise slightly in the center and northeast of the peninsula.
The loose winds of variable direction will predominate in the interior of the Peninsula, of western component in the Cantabrian area, of the north in the Balearic Islands, with intervals of strong, of the strong northwest in the valley of the Ebro and Ampurdán and trade winds in the Canary Islands.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: slightly cloudy in general, increase in cloudy or covered at the end of the day, with weak and scattered rains in the north, more likely in the northwest, fogs and morning fog banks on the coast south of Fisterra. Temperatures unchanged or in light descent, except for the maximum in the extreme southeast, where they rise slightly. Wind from the south and southwest in the northern half, loose in the interior and more intense in the littoral, and loose in a variable direction in the southern half.
– ASTURIAS: cloudy intervals in the early hours, little cloudy in the central hours and increase in cloudy or covered from the west at the end of the day, with fogs and morning fog banks in the west. Falling temperatures, except the minimum ones in the eastern littoral, where no significant changes are expected. Southwest wind weak in the interior and more intense on the coast.
– CANTABRIA: cloudy at dawn, without discarding some weak rain at the beginning of the day, little cloudy with high cloud intervals throughout the community throughout the day and fog or morning fog banks in the extreme south. Minimum temperatures without significant changes, maximum in descent and weak frosts in high levels of Liébana and Campoo. West component wind, loose inside.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy or covered at dawn, with weak scattered rains on the coast and in the northeast of Guipúzcoa, and little cloud or with intervals of high clouds from midday. Minimum temperatures without changes and maximum decreases. West and northwest wind, loose in the interior.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: little cloudy, with fog and fog or low clouds on the plateau, which may be locally persistent, and a tendency in the afternoon at high cloud intervals. Minimum temperatures in ascent in the east and south and without changes or in light descent in the rest and maximum without changes or in slight descent, with weak frosts in mountain areas. Loose winds of western component, that will be of variable direction or in calm.
– NAVARRA: cloudy in the northern third, without ruling out some weak precipitation in the Pyrenees at dawn, in the form of snow above 1,400-1,500 meters, and high cloud intervals in the rest. Minimum temperatures increasing and maximum decreasing. Northwest wind weak, more intense during the central hours in the area of Tudela and loose direction variable at dusk.
– LA RIOJA: low clouds or mists at the beginning of the day and a tendency to little cloudy with intervals of high clouds in the morning. Minimum temperatures in ascent, maximum in descent and weak frosts in the Sierra. Northwesterly winds, more intense in the Lower Rioja.
– ARAGON: cloudy in the morning in the Pyrenees divide, without ruling out some weak precipitation in the early hours in the western sector, of snow above 1,200 to 1,400 meters, low cloud intervals, with banks of fog or morning mist in the Iberian, high cloud intervals in the rest and clear sky from midday throughout the territory. Minimum temperatures in ascent, maximum in descent, most notably in the Pyrenees and the southern third, and weak frosts in the Pyrenees. Moderate northwest wind in the Ebro valley, loose in the afternoon, and loose western component in the rest.
– CATALONIA: cloudy in the morning in the Aran valley and northeast quadrant, without discarding some weak rain north of the central littoral, intervals of high clouds in the rest, with some bank of fog or morning mist in the interior, and tendency to clear sky starting at noon in the whole territory. Temperatures without changes or locally in descent, more pronounced in the western Pyrenees, and weak frosts in the Pyrenees. Moderate to strong northwest wind in southern Tarragona and northeastern Gerona in the morning and loose variable direction in the rest, with predominance of the western component.
– EXTREMADURA: slightly cloudy, with fogs and mists or low clouds that may be persistent in Badajoz and Tajo valley, with a tendency in the afternoon to little cloudy. Minimum temperatures with slight and maximum changes in descent. North and west winds loose.
– MADRID: slightly cloudy, with intervals of high clouds, without ruling out low strata, fog and morning banks of fog, especially in the south and southeast. Minimum temperatures on the rise and maximum decreases in the Sierra and without changes in the rest. Light winds of variable direction.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: little cloudy, with intervals of high clouds accompanied by low strata, mists and banks of morning fog in Ciudad Real and southwest of Toledo, which could occur less likely at points in the Alcarria and La Mancha. Minimum temperatures are increasing in the eastern half and with little change in the rest and maximum decreasing in high areas of the north and with slight changes in the rest. Loose winds of variable direction, with predominance of the north and northwest in the eastern half.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: little cloudy or clear, except for some morning intervals of low clouds in the northern interior of Castellón and high clouds in the rest, without ruling out a bank of fog on the south coast of Alicante. Minimum temperatures without changes or in slight ascent and maximum in descent in the interior and without changes in the littoral. Variable wind weak, except in the north of Castellón, where it will blow from the moderate northwest, with strong intervals in the morning.
– MURCIA: cloudy skies and intervals of low clouds and mists at nightfall, without ruling out fog banks. Maximum temperatures in descent in the interior and the rest with few changes. Loose northwest winds, which will turn east component.
– BALEARIC: cloudy intervals in Menorca and Mallorca, with a chance of some weak and occasional precipitation, and little cloudiness in Ibiza and Formentera, with intervals of high clouds. Night temperatures without changes or rising and daytime decreasing. Winds in general of northern component, temporarily of variable direction.
– ANDALUCÍA: little cloud or clear, except for intervals of low clouds and mists in the Mediterranean coast, the Strait area, Sierra Morena and the Guadiana valley, without ruling out fog banks. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximums without changes in the Mediterranean littoral and in decrease in the rest. Loose winds of north component in the western half, of variable direction in the rest, with tendency to east component and more intense in the Mediterranean littoral, and weak light in the Strait, where it will turn to more intense east.
– CANARY ISLANDS: cloudy intervals in low areas of the northeast and east, tendency to little cloudy or clear in the afternoon in the eastern islands and little cloudy or clear in the rest, with intervals of high clouds in the western end. Minimum temperatures unchanged in the easternmost islands and slightly lower in the rest and declining highs, more pronounced in the islands of greater relief. Light to moderate wind, from the northeast on the coasts and from east to southeast in the midlands and high areas, with predominantly breezes on the western slope of the islands of greater relief.