The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for today, Friday, cloudy intervals in the southern coast of Catalonia, the Strait area and the western Canary Islands, increased average and high cloudiness in the southern half of the peninsula and higher temperatures in the northern peninsular regions.
Some low morning clouds will be formed in the Ebro Valley, eastern Catalonia and Castilla-La Mancha, Peninsular Levante and Melilla, dispersed fog banks inside the peninsula and cloudiness in the northern Plateau and Central and Iberian systems .
The cloudless sky will predominate in the rest of the country and only weak and scattered rainfall is expected at points in Catalonia, the Strait and the Canary Islands.
Temperatures will rise in the northern peninsular half and in the Valencian Community, locally notable in the eastern Cantabrian and upper Ebro, will fall in western Andalusia and will remain in the rest of the areas.
The winds of the east or southeast in the Mediterranean area will prevail, of strong lift in the Strait, loose of southern component in the rest of the peninsula and of northern component in the Canary Islands.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: slightly cloudy or clear, with intervals of low clouds at dawn, in the northern and coastal half of Pontevedra and increased cloudiness at the end of the day in western A Coruña, with fog and fog banks. Minimum temperatures without changes in A Coruña and rising in the rest, punctually notable in the mountains of Orense, and maximum decreases in the Rias Baixas, rising in the east half and without changes in the rest. On the coast north of Fisterra, a weak wind from the southwest and west, with some more intense interval; to the south of Fisterra, a weak wind from the north rolling to the south, and in the interior, a loose wind of variable direction, which will tend to blow from the west and south components at the end of the day.
– PRINCIPADO DE ASTURIAS: little cloudy or clear. Rising temperatures, less pronounced on the coast and locally notable in the southern half. Loose wind of southern component, which will temporarily roll at noon, except in the extreme south, north and northwest.
– CANTABRIA: slightly cloudy or clear and increase at the end of the afternoon at cloudy intervals, with predominantly medium and high clouds in the southern half and low clouds in the northern half. Minimum temperatures rising in the interior and without significant changes in the coast and rising maximums, locally notable in the eastern interior. South wind loose, which will temporarily roll during the second half of the day to the northwest on the coast.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: slightly cloudy or clear, with intervals of high clouds in the afternoon, except in the east of Álava and south of Guipúzcoa, where there will be intervals of low clouds at dawn and early hours of the morning, without discarding mists and banks of morning fog Minimum temperatures rising, except on the coast, where they will remain without significant changes, and rising maximums, notable in Vizcaya and Guipúzcoa. Loose wind of southern component, which will roll east on the coast.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: slightly cloudy or clear, medium and high clouds increase in the afternoon from south to north, without ruling out occasional showers in the southeast. Rising temperatures, which can be noticeable in the lows in several areas and in the highs in the northeast. Winds from the south and southwest, loose in general.
– FORMAL COMMUNITY OF NAVARRA: little cloudy or clear, with intervals of high clouds during the afternoon and evening, except in the southern third, where there will be intervals of low clouds at dawn without ruling out mists and morning fog banks. Rising temperatures, locally notable highs in the northern third. Loose wind from southeast and south, more intense in the morning in the northern third.
– LA RIOJA: slightly cloudy, increase of medium and high clouds during the afternoon, without ruling out occasional showers in the Iberian, and low probability of mists and low morning clouds in the Valley. Rising temperatures, locally notable. Winds from the south in the mountains and from the southeast on the riverbank.
– ARAGÓN: predominance of little cloudy sky, with low clouds and morning mists in the Ribera del Ebro and the Iberian Teruel, and intervals of high clouds in the afternoon, with cloudiness of evolution in the afternoon in the Iberian, without ruling out some rain occasional. Rising temperatures, which will be notable for the case of the maximum points of the Iberian and Lower Aragon. Wind from the east and southwest loose to moderate in the Ebro Valley and Cinco Villas and predominance of loose south component in the rest.
– CATALUÑA: predominance of little cloudy sky, with intervals of low clouds in the morning, which can leave weak rainfall on the coast of Tarragona and Barcelona, morning mists in interior areas and intervals of high clouds at the last hours. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum rise, locally notable in points of the interior of Barcelona and Girona. Loose variable wind, which will tend to moderate south and southeast in the southern half of Tarragona and moderate south and southwest in the rest of the coastline and pre-coastal.
– EXTREMADURA: little cloudy or clear and increase of the average and high cloudiness from the south in the central hours of the day. Minimum temperatures on the rise and maximum temperatures on the south and without changes in the rest. Winds of south component, loose in general.
– COMMUNITY OF MADRID: clear in the morning and increase in the afternoon at intervals of medium and high clouds, without ruling out some weak and scattered precipitation in the Sierra. Temperatures unchanged or slightly rising. Loose wind of variable direction, with predominance of the east component at the beginning.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: intervals of medium and high clouds, more abundant in the south, and low cloudiness in the early morning and early morning hours in the southeast, with mists and probable fog banks. Minimum rising temperatures in the northeast and west of Toledo and with few changes in the rest and rising maximums in Guadalajara and Cuenca, notable east of Cuenca, and with few changes in the rest. Loose wind, with a predominance of the southeast in Cuenca and Albacete and of variable direction in the rest.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: morning mists in the north of Alicante and interior areas of Valencia and Castellón and cloudy intervals the rest of the day. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum rising, more intense inside Valencia and Castellón. Loose wind of variable direction, which will tend to component east in the afternoon, with intervals of moderate northeast on the Alicante coast and moderate southeast on the Valencian coast and north interior of Castellón.
– REGION OF MURCIA: cloudy skies, with a predominance of medium and high clouds in the afternoon. Temperatures with few changes. East component winds, loose inside.
– BALEARIC: predominance of little cloudy sky, with some interval of low clouds until the morning and high clouds from the afternoon. Night temperatures in slight decrease and daytime with few changes or rising in the northeast of Mallorca. Winds from the east and southeast, generally weak.
– ANDALUSIA: cloudy skies, with a predominance of medium and high clouds. Temperatures unchanged, except for the maximum in the western half, which will decrease. Winds of east component in the coast, of south component in the interior and Strong lift in the area of the Strait, less intense in the afternoon.
– CANARY ISLANDS: little cloudy or clear in the summits of La Palma, Tenerife and Gran Canaria and cloudy intervals in the rest, with low probability of occasional weak rains in the islands of greater relief. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum in slight decrease. North wind loose, with breezes.
. (tagsToTranslate) Today (t) increases (t) cloudiness (t) half (t) temperature