The sky will be cloudy in Galicia and west of the Central system, with wind of strong gusts and precipitations that can be strong and persistent, and will extend on the Atlantic slope center and north, in the Mediterranean area there will be stable weather, informs the State Agency of Meteorology (Aemet).
The Agency foresees in Galicia and west of the Central system, punctually strong precipitations, especially in the west of Galicia, where important amounts of precipitation will continue to accumulate.
The precipitations will remit in the Cantabrian cornice and are not expected to be in the form of snow, and may affect other areas of the peninsular northwest half.
In the Mediterranean area, there is a predominance of little cloudy skies or high clouds.
In the Canary Islands, some occasional weak rain is not ruled out in the north of more prominent islands.
In the Atlantic slope mist and morning fog banks will be produced.
Temperatures will increase in general, except in the Canary Islands, where they could fall slightly.
There will be a predominance of wind of south and west components in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands; with intervals of strong intensity in areas of the northwest peninsular quadrant and the eastern Cantabrian, and locally strong gusts in Galicia and the Cantabrian Mountains. Alisios in the Canary Islands.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES:
– GALICIA: Cloudy or overcast sky, with generalized rain and showers, locally strong and persistent in the southwest at dawn, without discarding them in the rest of the Community and occasionally with a storm. Likely fogs and locally fog banks. Minimum temperatures rising, which could be locally noticeable in the southeast; maximum in ascent in the southeast of Ourense and without changes in the rest. Southwest wind rolling south, with very strong gusts almost generalized at dawn, which will persist in the Mariña Lucense and far north of A Coruña, as well as occasionally in high areas in the afternoon.
– ASTURIAS: cloudy or covered with rain and showers that can be locally persistent at dawn, and that will remit in the afternoon, except in the southwest. Minimum temperatures rising, notable in the eastern half; maximum without changes in the west and rising in the rest. At dawn, south and southwest wind with very strong gusts generalized, except in protected areas where it may be loose variable; the rest of the day south wind and south west locally loosely, occasionally, with very strong gusts in high areas.
– CANTABRIA: Cloudy sky or covered in low clouds in the southwest at the beginning and end of the day; in the rest, cloudiness at dawn tending to intervals of medium and high clouds, with weak rains and showers during the first half of the day, more intense and frequent on the coast and in the southwest. Minimum temperatures rising, noticeable in the south; maximum in ascent, light on the coast. Wind from the south and southwest, with very strong gusts in the early morning, loosening a loose southern component.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: sky with intervals of low clouds in the south at the beginning and medium and high clouds in the rest, tending in the end to little cloudy. Weak showers and occasional showers during the first half of the day, somewhat more intense and frequent on the coast. Temperatures rising, more pronounced than the minimum, which will be locally noticeable in the west. Wind of the south and southwest with intervals of strong in the coast and strong gusts in the interior, loosening in the morning to wind of loose southern component, temporarily east in the coast.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: Cloudy sky covered with generalized rainfall, especially in the first half of the day and in the western third, in whose southern mountain slopes can be persistent. In Sanabria and Western Cantabrian can be accompanied by storm. Climbing temperatures, notable in general in the minimum. Southwest wind, with intervals of forts.
– NAVARRA: cloudy sky or cloudy intervals, mainly of average clouds, tending to little cloudy at the end. Weak showers and occasional showers in the morning, more frequent in the Pyrenees, where they will persist until nightfall. Temperatures in ascent, generally light. South and southeast wind with very strong gusts in the Pyrenees and Cantabrian Slope until morning, when it abates.
– LA RIOJA: cloudy sky or covered with precipitations in the mountain range, without discarding them in the rest. Rising temperatures. Southwest wind with intervals of strong in the Iberian, and southeast in the Ribera.
– ARAGÓN: cloudy sky with precipitation, more likely in the north and west and with low probability in the rest. Climbing temperatures in the Pyrenees, Zaragoza and Teruel and with few changes in the center and south of Huesca. In the Iberian, wind from the southwest weak to moderate; in the rest, loose variable.
– CATALONIA: sky with cloudy intervals, without ruling out some weak and scattered precipitation in the northwest. Mists and morning fog banks. Minimum temperatures in ascent in the Pyrenees and few changes in the rest; maximum with local promotions. Wind from the west and southwest weak to moderate.
– EXTREMADURA: cloudy or covered with rain that will generalize from the north to the rest and may be persistent in the environment of the Central System. Climbing temperatures, notable in the minimum in the northern half. Southwest wind with intervals of strengths.
– MADRID COMMUNITY: Cloudy or overcast skies with weak scattered rains and some showers, more intense in the southwest of the Sierra, without ruling out fogs and morning fog banks in high areas. Minimum temperatures in ascent; maximum in slight rise in the Sierra and the southwest, without changes in the rest. Slack wind from the southwest, with more intense intervals during the central hours of the day.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: in the southeast, cloudy intervals with weak and scattered rains during the morning. In the rest, cloudy or covered with scattered rains generally weak and with some showers, being more intense in the west of Toledo, where it is not ruled out that they are locally strong and persistent. Mists and morning fog banks are not discarded in high areas. Minimum temperatures on the rise, being locally noticeable in northwestern Toledo; maximum in ascent, being locally notable in the east of Albacete. Wind from the west and southwest, generally weak, being more intense in Guadalajara and in the central hours of the day in the rest of the community.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: sky with cloudy intervals, more abundant in the interior of the northern half where some weak and scattered precipitation is not ruled out. Rising temperatures. Wind of western component weak to moderate.
– MURCIA: little cloudy sky with intervals of medium and high clouds, without ruling out precipitations in the mountains of the interior, around the central hours of the day. Minimum temperatures with few changes; rising highs in the interior, notable in the western half, and with few changes in the littoral. Wind of western component, decreasing to weak in the interior in the afternoon, and turning to southwest in the coast.
– BALEARIC: cloudy sky, without ruling out some isolated precipitation in the north of the archipelago at dawn, tending during the morning to little cloudy. Night temperatures in descent and diurnal in slight ascent. Winds from the west and southwest.
– ANDALUCÍA: sky with cloudy intervals of high clouds increasing in the morning to cloudy in the western half and Jaén, with rainfall from the afternoon in Aracena and Sierra Morena; Little cloudy with high cloud intervals in the rest. Morning mist, without ruling out fog banks in the western interior and the Atlantic coast. Climbing temperatures, locally notable for the highs in the eastern interior. West or southwest component wind, decreasing during the afternoon in the interior. West in the Strait.
– CANARY ISLANDS: in Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and to the north and east of the rest of the islands, predominance of cloudy skies; in the rest of the zones, cloudy intervals. Probability of weak, occasional and scattered rains northeast of La Palma, and are not ruled out also in the northeast of the other western islands, mainly at dawn. Temperatures without changes or slight decrease. Northeast wind.