The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) provides for today, Saturday, heavy and persistent rainfall and storms in the center, south and east of the peninsula, as well as in the Balearic Islands, although less likely in the northwest quadrant and Catalonia, and slightly cloudy in areas of Galicia and the Cantabrian coast.
Daytime temperatures will drop in the western third and rise in the Cantabrian and southeast quadrant, with few changes the rest.
The winds will blow from the northeast and east throughout most of the country, with strong intervals on the coast of Galicia and the peninsular southeast.
In the Canary Islands, slightly cloudy skies, except for some intervals at the beginning of the day in the north of the islands.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES
– GALICIA: cloudy intervals with a predominance of low clouds in the north of A Coruña and Lugo during the early morning with probable scattered showers and morning mists that will decrease in the morning to slightly cloudy or clear, except in A Mariña where the cloud intervals will be maintained low. In the rest of the community, a little cloudy or clear sky with intervals of cloudiness of evolution in the southern half in the afternoon without discarding some isolated rain in the southeast. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum decreases in the southern half and with slight changes in the northern half. Northeast wind, looser in the interior.
– ASTURIAS: intervals of low clouds early in the morning with probable morning mists inside, which will decrease in the morning to slightly cloudy or clear with intervals of high clouds and that will increase in the Cordillera in the afternoon at intervals of cloudiness of evolution with probable showers scattered, generally weak and occasionally accompanied by storms. Temperatures without significant changes. East and northeast wind on the coast and variable lax inside.
– CANTABRIA: slightly cloudy with some interval of high clouds, which will increase to cloudy in the southwest of the community where weak and scattered rains are not discarded during the second half of the day. Rising temperatures Loose wind variable in the interior and east and northeast on the coast.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: slightly cloudy with intervals of high clouds, which will increase to cloudy in Araba where weak and scattered rains are not ruled out at the end of the day. Rising temperatures Loose wind variable with a certain predominance of the east component.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: little cloudy sky that will increase in the south and east, medium and high clouds and the cloud of evolution, to cloudy in the Central System, and the rest at cloudy intervals. Storm showers in the southern third, especially in the Central System where they can be locally strong and persistent, occasionally with hail, and that in the afternoon they can occasionally extend to other points. Minimum temperatures without changes, and maximum temperatures in descent, except in the extreme northeast, without changes. Winds of east component, loose.
– NAVARRA: slightly cloudy with some interval of high clouds, with a tendency from the afternoon to very cloudy in the southern half, where weak rains and showers are likely. Minimum rising and maximum temperatures with few changes, except in the Cantabrian Slope that will rise. Loose wind from the south and southeast.
– LA RIOJA: intervals of average clouds that will increase in the end to cloudy skies with probable rains and showers in the south and east, which may occasionally be accompanied by a storm. Minimum temperatures in slight rise and maximums unchanged. Winds from the east and southeast, loose in general.
– ARAGÓN: cloudy intervals with showers and occasional storms. Minimum temperatures in slight ascent in the north half and without changes in the south half and maximums in rise locally noticeable in the south half and without changes in the north half. Loose variable wind with a tendency to east and southeast weak to moderate.
– CATALUÑA: sky with cloudy intervals. In the western half, showers and occasional storms without ruling out the rest. Minimum temperatures rising in the northern half and unchanged in the southern half and maximum unchanged. On the coast, east and northeast wind moderate in the rest, this component is weak to moderate.
– EXTREMADURA: cloudy intervals increasing to cloudy with rains and showers, and occasionally with storm. They can be locally strong and persistent in the northern and eastern mountains. Minimum temperatures in light descent, and maximum temperatures in the north without changes in the south. Eastern winds.
– MADRID: sky covered with showers and thunderstorms that will be locally strong and with hail, more intense in the south. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum decreases. Northeast and east wind, more intense and with very strong gusts at high levels of the Sierra during the central hours.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: cloudy or overcast sky with showers and thunderstorms, which will be locally strong and with hail, more frequent and intense in Ciudad Real, Toledo and Guadalajara. Minimum temperatures in slight increase in southeast and without changes in the rest; highs in the eastern third, declining in Toledo and with few changes in the rest. East component wind, more intense and with very strong gusts in high mountain areas of the southeast in central hours.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: in the south of Valencia and north of Alicante, cloudy sky with precipitations without ruling out that they are locally persistent. In the rest, cloudy intervals. Chance of showers and occasional storms, especially in the northern half. Minimum temperatures with few changes and rising maximums. On the coast, moderate wind from the northeast and in the interior, from the east and northeast loose to moderate.
– MURCIA: cloudy sky or covered with stormy showers inside, which will be locally strong in the north of the Region, and that will decrease to a little cloudy during the afternoon, except in the Northwest. Rising temperatures Northeast winds, with strong intervals on the coast and very strong gusts during the first half of the day in the Campo de Cartagena.
– BALEARES: cloudy sky with occasional showers accompanied by storm, locally strong during the early morning and early morning hours. Night temperatures with few changes and daytime in slight rise. East wind with some strong interval.
– ANDALUCÍA: cloudy intervals on the eastern Mediterranean coast, where showers are unlikely during the first half of the day, with slightly cloudy skies. In the rest, cloudy skies with showers occasionally accompanied by storms, which will be locally strong. Temperatures rising in the Mediterranean and inland eastern slopes and with few changes or in the rest. Winds from the east or northeast in the eastern third, strong in the Almeria coast, and variable lax in the rest. Lift in the Strait.
– CANARY ISLANDS: clear sky in general, with cloudy intervals in the north of Lanzarote and the islands of greater relief in the first and last hours. Minimum temperatures without changes or in slight decrease, and maximum with few changes. Northeast wind, somewhat weaker in the afternoon.
. (tagsToTranslate) Today (t) storms (t) strong (t) peninsular (t) Balearic Islands