The weather will continue stable today Friday in almost all of Spain, with unusually high temperatures for this time of year, except in western Galicia where there will be some weak and scattered rains, according to the State Meteorology Agency (Aemet).
In western Galicia, the sky will be cloudy, with likely weak and scattered showers in the morning. In the rest there will be a predominance of little clouds, with low clouds and morning fog banks in the Cantabrian, both plateaus, Catalonia and the Balearic Islands.
In the northwest of Castilla y León, rainfall may be somewhat more persistent.
In the Canary Islands there will be intervals of medium and high clouds tending to cloudy, and high.
Temperatures will continue to be unusually high for the time of year, with daytime rises in much of the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, except on the Cantabrian coast, northern Mediterranean and foggy areas of the North Plateau, where few changes are expected or a decrease. The nocturnal ones will go down, with weak frosts in the Pyrenees.
The wind will blow from the southwest and south on the peninsular north coast and east on the Canary Islands.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES:
– GALICIA: in the west, cloudy or overcast sky with a predominance of low clouds and scattered showers in the morning; in the rest of the community, cloudy intervals tending to slightly cloudy. Probability of mists and scattered morning mists. Temperatures with slight changes, predominantly the decreases in the minimums and the ascents in the maximums. Loose wind of south component, increasing until having intervals of strong in the northwest.
– ASTURIAS: cloudless or clear sky, with cloudy intervals at the beginning in the southwest. Minimum temperatures without changes in the western coast and in decrease in the other zones; highs in slight increase in the west and without changes in the east. South component wind loose.
– CANTABRIA: cloudless or clear sky, with intervals of low clouds early in the morning and early in the morning in the southern third probably accompanied by morning fogs and fog banks. Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum without significant changes, except in the eastern coast where they will descend. Loose wind of south component turning in the afternoon east component on the coast and tending to variable inside.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudless or clear sky, with intervals of low clouds at dawn, which in Álava are probably accompanied by morning fogs and fog banks. Minimum temperatures in descent in Vizcaya and Guipúzcoa and with slight changes in Álava and maximum in descent in the coast and with few changes in the interior. Loose wind of southern component tending to variable with predominance of the eastern component on the coast.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: little cloudy sky with low morning cloudiness, mists and mists, which can be persistent until the afternoon, in the center of the plateau. Minimum temperatures in decline, and maximum temperatures in areas of foggy plateau and light ascent in the rest. Weak frosts in high mountain areas. Wind variable, lazy.
– NAVARRA: cloudless or clear sky with intervals of low clouds until mid-morning in the mountains of the west half, with probable mists and isolated morning fog banks. Minimum temperatures in descent, except in the southwest where they will remain with few changes, and maximums without significant changes, except in the Cantabrian slope where they will descend. Loose wind variable, predominantly northwest during the first half of the day.
– LA RIOJA: little cloudy sky, with low clouds, mists, and morning fog banks in the valley and Rioja Alta. Minimum temperatures without changes or in slight descent, and maximums in ascent in the Iberian and without changes in the Bank. Weak frosts in high areas of the mountains. Loose wind variable.
ARAGÓN: cloudless or clear sky, with some intervals of low clouds or fog in the early hours in areas of the Iberian. Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum with few changes, except in the Pyrenees, where they will rise. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. Loose west component wind, with moderate intervals in the Ebro valley in the morning.
– CATALUÑA: in the morning, cloudy skies in the east half and clear in the rest, with probable morning fog banks in the interior of the north half. In the afternoon, slightly cloudy or clear sky. Temperatures unchanged or falling. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. Moderate north wind in the Ampurdán in the morning; in the rest, a loose west component in general, with moderate morning intervals in the southern half.
– EXTREMADURA: little cloudy sky, with intervals of low morning clouds that can cause mists and mists in the valleys of the great rivers. Minimum temperatures in descent, and maximum without changes in the north and rising in the rest. Wind variable, lazy.
– COMMUNITY OF MADRID: cloudless or clear sky, with some low clouds at the beginning in the south with mists or fog banks. Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum temperatures in slight ascent. Loose wind variable or calm.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: cloudless or clear sky, with some low clouds in the morning in the valleys of the Tagus and Guadiana, where there may also be mists or fog banks. Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum temperatures in ascent. Loose wind variable or calm.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: predominance of clear sky. Temperatures without changes or with decreases of the minimums inside. Loose variable wind tending to east component in the afternoon.
– REGION OF MURCIA: cloudy or clear sky. Temperatures with few changes, except for lows in the northwest, and maximums on the coast. Northwest wind, turning in the afternoon to component this loose.
– BALEARIC: predominance of little cloudy sky with some interval of low clouds. Mists and fog banks until morning and night. Night temperatures in slight descent and diurnal without changes or in slight ascent. Loose wind variable or calm.
– ANDALUSIA: cloudless or clear sky, with intervals of high clouds in the afternoon. Morning mists inside without ruling out mists, more likely in Sierra Morena. Minimum temperatures in descent, except without changes in the Mediterranean slope; highs without changes in the western Mediterranean coast and rising in the rest. East or northeast component wind in the western third; Loose variable in the rest tending to this component. Lift in the Strait from noon.
– CANARY ISLANDS: sky with high cloud intervals; in north and east coastlines there will be intervals of low clouds in the first and last hours. In the second half of the day, medium cloud intervals are expected that will mainly affect the western islands, where occasional weak rain is not ruled out in high areas. Slight reduction in visibility due to the presence of calima, mainly affecting medium and high areas. Temperatures with few changes. Probable maximum temperatures that can reach 27ºC, mainly in the middle of the southwest slope. East wind, tending to the northeast in the easternmost islands at the end of the day.