The temperatures will register this Wednesday a locally remarkable increase in the interior the northeast and southwest of the Peninsula, with little cloudy skies in almost all the country, informs the State Agency of Meteorology (Aemet).
There will be a predominance of skies that are not very cloudy or clear in most of the country, although there will be high clouds in the southern half of the peninsula, as well as some low clouds at the beginning of the day in northern Galicia, the western Cantabrian and Cádiz.
There will also be cloudy intervals of diurnal evolution in mountain areas of the north and central peninsular, without discarding a squall or scattered and occasional storm in the Pyrenees.
In the Canary Islands, it could rain weakly and occasionally in the north of the islands.
Temperatures will increase in much of the Peninsula, and will be locally noticeable in the northeast and southwest interior.
The values will remain with few changes in the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, the Mediterranean coast and in the western Cantabrian.
The wind will blow from the northwest in the Ebro valley and from the northeast in the Canary Islands, the coast of the peninsular southeast and north of the Galician coast. Loose in general in the rest, with turn from West to East in the Strait.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES
– GALICIA: cloudy or cloudless sky with some interval of high clouds in the afternoon, except in the northern third of dawn where there will be intervals of low clouds, without ruling out fogs and morning fog banks. Minimum temperatures in increase in the southern half and without significant changes in the north and increasing maximums, except in the northern third of Lugo, where they will remain with slight changes. Slack wind from northeast and north, more intense on the Atlantic coast, except during the early hours of the day in the southern half, where it will be loose east component.
– ASTURIAS: cloudy or cloudless sky with intervals of high clouds at the end of the day, except at dawn, and early in the morning on the coast and in nearby districts where there will be low cloud intervals, without ruling out fogs and morning fog banks . Minimum temperatures without significant changes and maximum increases in the southern third and with little change in the rest. Variable loose wind tending to northern component.
– CANTABRIA: cloudy or cloudless sky. Minimum temperatures without changes or slight decrease and maximum rise, which will be only light on the coast. Variable loose wind with predominance of the northern component in the afternoon.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy or clear sky. Minimum temperatures in slight decrease and maximum in ascent. On the coast, a west wind that will subside in the afternoon to the northwest and turn west again at the end of the day. In the interior, loose variable with predominance of the northern component.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: little cloudy sky, with fogs and some morning fog banks in the far north, and cloudiness of evolution in the south. Minimum temperatures without changes in the extreme west and south and in slight decrease in the rest, and maximum in ascent that can be noticeable in the southeast. Winds from the north and northeast.
– NAVARRA: little cloudy or clear sky. Morning mists in the northwest. Minimum temperatures without changes or in slight descent, and maximum in ascent. North and northwest wind, generally loose.
– LA RIOJA: little cloudy or clear sky. Minimum temperatures unchanged in the Lower Rioja and slight decrease in the rest, and maximum in ascent. Winds from the west and northwest in the valley and variable in the rest, more intense loose in the Ribera Baja.
– ARAGON: little cloudy or clear sky. In the Pyrenees and in the Iberian Teruel, cloudy intervals with clouds of diurnal evolution that can not be ruled out that can give rise to some squall or scattered and occasional storm in the afternoon. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum in ascent, locally notable in the Iberian Teruel. Loose variable wind with predominance of western component; in the Ebro valley, moderate northwest wind tending to loose.
– CATALONIA: cloudy or cloudless sky. In the Pyrenees, cloudy intervals with clouds of diurnal evolution, which is not ruled out that they may give rise to some scattered shower or storm and occasional afternoon. Minimum temperatures with few changes; maximum in ascent in the interior and without changes in the coast. Variable wind weak, with moderate northwest intervals at both ends of the coast in the morning.
– EXTREMADURA: little cloudy sky with intervals of high clouds and cloudiness of evolution in the north. Climbing temperatures. Variable winds with predominance of the eastern component, loose in general.
– MADRID: little cloudy or clear sky with intervals of high clouds and of evolution in the afternoon in the mountains. Increasing temperatures, more pronounced the maximum and in the mountains. Slack northeast wind that will tend to vary during the morning.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: little cloudy or clear sky with intervals of high clouds and of evolution in the afternoon in mountain areas of the northeast. Increasing temperatures, except the minimum in Guadalajara and Albacete. The maxims will also rise in the extreme southeast. Southeast wind loose in Albacete and La Mancha, more intense in the afternoon, and loose variable in the rest.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: cloudless or clear sky with cloudiness of diurnal evolution and morning intervals in mountainous areas and in the interior of Castellón. Minimum temperatures without changes and maximum in slight rise in Castellón and Valencia. Loose variable wind with predominance of the eastern component.
– MURCIA: little cloudy or clear sky. Cloudy morning intervals in low areas of the interior. Temperatures with few changes. Winds of component this loose, more intense during the afternoon.
– BALEARES: cloudy or clear sky. Night temperatures in descent and daytime with few changes. Loose wind and breezes.
– ANDALUCÍA: little cloudy sky, with intervals of high clouds. Cloudy intervals and morning mists on the Atlantic coast. Climbing temperatures, notable in large areas, except in the coast of Malaga, where the maximums will fall. Variable winds loose, tending to east component and increasing. West in the Strait, turning east from noon.
– CANARY ISLANDS: in Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and north of the islands of greater relief, predominance of cloudy skies, with opening of some clearings during the central hours of the day, and without discarding weak and occasional rains. In the rest of the areas, little cloudy or generally cloudy, with some cloudy intervals in southern slopes of the islands of greater relief, mainly during the afternoon. Temperatures with few changes. The maximum will show a slight decrease in areas of the interior of the islands. Moderate north wind in the eastern islands and northeast in the western islands; predominance of the breeze regime on the southwest coasts of the islands of greater relief.
(tagsToTranslate) Today (t) interior (t) northeast (t) southwest (t) peninsular