The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) provides for today, Sunday, locally heavy or persistent rains with lower temperatures in the peninsular northwest, while in the rest the skies will be slightly cloudy or clear with the possibility of a shower in areas of Aragon and Catalonia.
The arrival of a cold front will leave cloudy or overcast skies in Galicia and western Asturias, with rains that can be locally strong or persistent, a notable decrease in temperatures in that area and intervals of strong wind on the coast of Galicia, Cantabrian Mountains and Pyrenees.
Precipitation could extend, in a weaker and more dispersed way, to the rest of Asturias, Cantabria, northwest of Castilla y León and north of Extremadura.
Cloudy intervals in the eastern half of Aragon, Catalonia and Castellón, with a chance of a shower or storm.
Some cloudy intervals also at the beginning in the rest of the western third and northeast quadrant of the Peninsula, as well as in the Balearic Islands, tending to be slightly cloudy throughout the day.
Little cloudy or clear in the rest of the Peninsula. In the Canary Islands, cloudy intervals in the western half, without ruling out some weak precipitation, and tending to cloudiness in the eastern half.
Probable morning fog banks in the western and eastern thirds of the Peninsula.
Daytime temperatures in decline in the peninsular west third, which can be locally noticeable in the northwest, rising in the Mediterranean area and the Ebro basin, and with few changes the rest.
Winds from the southwest in the center and northwest of the peninsular, with intervals of strong on the coast of Galicia, in the Cantabrian Mountains and Pyrenees. Southeast in Aragon, Catalonia and the Balearic Islands, and lazy variables in the rest of the country.
Prediction by communities:
– GALICIA: Cloudy or overcast, with widespread, locally strong and persistent rainfall that will extend from west to east during the morning. The minimum temperatures, which will generally be reached at the end of the day, are maintained with few changes; peaks in decline, which will be locally noticeable inside.
South and southwest wind abated from noon, with very strong gusts on the coast at the beginning and getting worse on the northwest coast at the end of the day.
– PRINCIPADO DE ASTURIAS: Cloudy intervals increasing from early morning and from west to east to cloudy or overcast, with widespread rains and showers, which will be occasionally strong and without ruling out that they are persistent in the western third. At the end of the day, the cloudiness will decrease at intervals at the eastern end.
Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum declines, which will be locally noticeable in the western interior. South wind, more intense in the Cordillera, where there will be very strong gusts, tending to variable lax in the second half of the day.
– CANTABRIA: Little cloudy increasing to cloudy or covered with clouds of evolution in the western half, with low probability of weak rains during the second half of the day, and at cloudy intervals with low clouds in the east.
Minimum temperatures, which will occur at the end of the day, without significant or decreasing changes in the downtown area. Maximum in decline. Loose wind from the south and southwest, of greater intensity in the southern half with very strong gusts during the first half of the day, and in the afternoon rolling to the north component on the coast.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: Little cloudy with some interval of low cloudiness of dawn in the interior, giving rise to probable mists and morning fogs in the eastern half of Alava, and intervals of cloudiness of evolution in the eastern half in the afternoon.
Minimum temperatures, which in the east will occur at the end of the day, without significant changes in Álava and Vizcaya coast, and in the rest. Rising maximums in Guipúzcoa and east of Biscay and without changes in the rest. South component wind, easing in the afternoon and rolling north on the coast. Probably very strong gusts in the north-east end in the central hours.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: In the cloudy west and northwest without discarding scattered weak rainfall increasing, in the second half of the day in the northwest corner, to cover with persistent rainfall. In the rest little cloudy, with intervals of medium and high clouds in the afternoon.
Probability of mists, fog banks and low clouds in the western half and in the Ebro area in the morning. Temperatures in decline or unchanged. Winds from the southwest or south, with strong gusts in the northern mountains.
– NAVARRA: Intervals of low clouds in the morning with probable mists and morning fogs in the areas of greater relief bordering the Basque Country, and little cloudy in the afternoon, with some cloudiness of evolution in the areas of greater relief.
Minimum temperatures in descent in the Cantabrian slope and without changes in the rest. Climbing peaks in the southwest half and unchanged in the northeast. South and southeast wind with very strong gusts in the northern half during the first half of the day, and easing in the north at the end.
– LA RIOJA: Little cloudy, with low morning cloudiness in the Ribera that could lead to mists and some fog banks. Minimum temperatures in slight decrease and maximum without changes or in light ascent. Winds from the south in the Sierra and from the southeast in the Valley.
– ARAGÓN: Cloudy intervals in the morning, more abundant in the northern half, tending to little cloudy or clear in general, except in the north of Huesca, where it will be maintained with cloudy intervals. In the Pyrenees, probable occasional rainfall, without ruling out affecting more nearby areas of Huesca.
Morning Mists Temperatures with few changes. Southwest wind in the Iberian and southeast in the rest, weak to moderate, with strong intervals at high levels of the Pyrenees.
– CATALUÑA: On the coast and prelitoral, predominance of cloudy skies, with opening of clearings in the central hours, and without discarding scattered and occasional drizzles. In the rest, little cloudy in general, with some cloudy intervals at the beginning and end of the day. Morning Mists
Temperatures with few changes. Wind of south and east component, with moderate intervals in the northeast of Girona, and strong in high levels of the western Pyrenees.
– EXTREMADURA: In the environment of the Central Cloud System without discarding scattered weak rainfall, in the rest little cloudy, with low clouds in the morning. Probability of mists and some morning fog banks. Falling temperatures Winds from the south and southwest.
– COMMUNITY OF MADRID: Clear with cloudy intervals in the Sierra in the morning. Minimum temperatures decreasing, light in the southeast; maximums without changes or in slight descent. Wind from the south and southeast loose rolling in the afternoon to more intense southwest and without ruling out very strong gusts in high mountain areas.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: Little cloudy or clear, with intervals of low clouds in the early hours of Cuenca, Albacete and western end, where morning fogs and fog banks are not ruled out, daytime cloudiness in the southeast, especially in areas of Mountain.
Minimum temperatures unchanged, except decrease in the western half, generally light; rising highs in the southeast and with few changes in the rest. Wind of the south and southeast loose rolando in the afternoon to more intense southwest, without ruling out very strong gusts in high areas of the Serranía de Guadalajara.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: Intervals of low clouds with mists in the morning and at the end of the day, tending to cloudy in the central hours. In the north of Castellón no weak, dispersed and occasional precipitation is ruled out.
Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum rise, locally notable in the interior of Valencia. Loose variable wind, tending to the south and east component in the afternoon.
– REGION OF MURCIA: Cloudy skies with mists and low morning clouds leaving the skies cloudy or clear in the afternoon. Cloudiness of evolution in the Northwest. Maximum temperatures rising inside; The rest, unchanged. Variable loose winds.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: Intervals of medium and high clouds during the early morning, tending to cloudy skies in the morning. Morning mists without ruling out a fog bank. Rising temperatures Southeast winds, decreasing in the morning to lazy coastal breezes in the afternoon.
– ANDALUSIA: Low cloud skies, except mists and low morning clouds in the western half and Strait area. Clouds of evolution in the afternoon in the eastern mountains.
Minimum temperatures with few changes in the coast and inland extreme east and in descent in the rest; highs in ascent in the eastern end and Mediterranean coast, in descent in the western end and without changes in the rest. Loose variable winds, tending in the afternoon to the west or southwest except in the Strait, where it will increase to the east.
– CANARY ISLANDS: Morning cloud intervals, soon tending to be cloudy or clear in the eastern islands, and cloudy in the afternoon with low probability of weak rains in the western islands. Temperatures with few changes. Loose variable wind with breezes, tending in the afternoon to weak to moderate northwest.
. (tagsToTranslate) Today (t) rain (t) decrease (t) thermal (t) northwest