The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for today, Tuesday, persistent rainfall in the south of the Galician community and a rise in daytime temperatures throughout the country, except in the Cantabrian area.
The sky will be cloudy or covered with weak rains in the eastern Cantabrian and in the Pyrenees, where it will improve clearly from the morning. On the Atlantic side and in the rest of the Cantabrian, it will be cloudy or covered with weak showers in general, unlikely on the southern plateau and in the north of Andalusia.
There will be cloudy intervals in the rest of the Mediterranean slope, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands. Snow is only expected in the Pyrenean area and at levels above 1,500 meters.
Temperatures will rise throughout the country, except in the Bay of Biscay, where thermal values will fall or barely change. Weak frosts will appear in high areas of the Cantabrian Mountains, Pyrenees and mountains in eastern Andalusia.
The winds of the eastern component will prevail, except in the Canary Islands, where they will be of the eastern component, and will be lax in variable direction in Andalusia and in the Ebro.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES
– GALICIA: cloudy or overcast, with a predominance of high clouds on the north coast, rains in the south in the morning and some drizzle in the area of Estaca de Bares. Precipitation will extend north at night without reaching A Mariña and the greatest accumulations are expected in the southwest corner of Orense. Minimum temperatures, which will change little in the south, and will fall in the north, and maximums without changes in the coast and in slight increase in the interior. Wind from the west and southwest, more intense on the north coast, which will turn at night to the south and southwest in the entire community.
– ASTURIAS: cloudy sky in the early hours of the day until large clearings open in the morning, except in the southwest, where it will increase from cloudy to cloudy or covered throughout the community, with weak rains in the southwest and at the eastern end , without being discarded in the rest. Minimum temperatures in descent, which will be light or unchanged in the extreme southwest and in the eastern third. Maximum temperatures with slight changes. Wind component west on the coast and in the west third, which will slow down in the afternoon to variable lazy, and lazy in the rest with a predominance of the south.
– CANTABRIA: cloudy or overcast. Light and scattered showers. Temperatures with few changes, except the maximum in Cantabria del Ebro where they will rise. Wind component west on the coast and loose with moderate intervals at the south end. In the rest, loose variable.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy or overcast. Light and scattered showers. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum rising. Loose wind from the west and southwest, with a tendency to variable in the interior, and moderate intervals on the coast.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy sky or overcast with weak rainfall, more frequent in the northern half, especially in the northwest. The snow level will be above 1,800 or 2,000 meters. Rising temperatures Southwest winds.
– NAVARRA: cloudy to overcast sky. Scattered light rain. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum with few changes. Loose wind variable.
– LA RIOJA: from cloudy to overcast with weak rainfall, especially in western Iberia, which will be scattered and occasional in the rest. Snow level above 1,800 or 2,000 meters. Rising temperatures Winds of the southwest in the Iberian, and variable or of the southeast loose in the valley.
– ARAGÓN: cloudy or overcast sky in the Iberian, and during the first half of the day in the Pyrenees. In the rest, cloudy intervals, with a tendency to slightly cloudy. Weak rainfall is expected in the western sector of the Pyrenees during the first half of the day, and they are not discarded in a dispersed way in western areas of the Iberian. Snow level around 1,500 / 1,600 meters in the Pyrenees and over 1,800 meters in the Iberian. Temperatures in general ascent, which will be notable for the lows in the Iberian Teruel. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. In the southern half, moderate west and southwest wind, and in the rest of the variable variable with a predominance of the western component.
– CATALUÑA: predominance of cloudy sky in the northern third and little cloudy with intervals of high clouds in the rest. Probable weak rainfall in the morning in the Aran Valley and some scattered rain in the Eastern Pyrenees is not ruled out in the afternoon. Snow level around 1,500 / 1,600 meters. Morning fog banks in the north of the central depression. General rising temperatures. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. Loose west component wind, with moderate intervals, except in the northeast, where it will be variable.
– EXTREMADURA: from cloudy to overcast with weak rainfall during the second half of the day, especially in the mountainous north, and occasional rains in the rest. Temperatures without changes. Winds of the south and southwest, loose.
– MADRID: cloudy or overcast with weak rainfall in the mountains and low probability of some weak rain in the southwest. Rising temperatures, which may be notable for the minimum in the center and southeast. Southwest wind chill.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: cloudy or overcast, except in Albacete, where there will be cloudy intervals. Some weak precipitation is likely in the western third of Toledo and in Ciudad Real, as well as in Guadalajara and in the Serranía de Cuenca. They are not discarded in the rest, in the form of weak rain or drizzle. Rising temperatures, more marked in the minimum, which can even be notable. Loose wind from the west in Cuenca and Albacete, and from the southwest in the rest.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: cloudy intervals in the interior, and little cloudy or with intervals of high clouds in the rest. Temperatures in general ascent, which will be notable in the case of the minimum in interior areas. Moderate west wind.
– MURCIA: slightly cloudy skies, with intervals of high clouds in general, and intervals of medium and high clouds in the mountains of the interior. Rising temperatures, locally notable for the lows in the northwest. Winds from the northwest in the Altiplano, and from the west component loose in the rest, more intense and from the southwest in the afternoon on the coast.
– BALEARIC: predominance of little cloud with intervals of high clouds. Rising temperatures, locally noticeable at dawn. Southwest wind, with strong intervals during the early morning.
– ANDALUCÍA: in the Mediterranean slope, little cloudy sky with intervals of medium and high clouds. In the rest, cloudy or overcast skies, without ruling out weak rainfall in Sierra Morena. Rising temperatures, locally notable in the minimum. West winds on the Mediterranean coast and in the Strait, and loose variables in the rest.
– CANARY ISLANDS: little cloudy or clear, with some interval during the first hours of the day in coastal strips of the north and east of Gran Canaria, Tenerife and La Palma. Rising temperatures, more pronounced inside. On coasts, wind from northeast to east, from weak to moderate. In middle and high areas, southeast wind.