The wind will blow strong on the Galician coast today, Saturday, and the little cloudy sky will predominate in most of the peninsula, while temperatures will remain high for the time of the year, according to the State Meteorology Agency (Aemet).
The sky will be cloudy in Galicia, with weak rains at its western end, which may extend to the rest of the western half, and in the rest of the peninsular northwest, intervals of medium and high clouds.
In the rest of the peninsula, predominance of little cloudy sky, although with low clouds at the beginning of the day on the North Plateau, under Ebro, Strait, Balearic Islands and northern half of the Mediterranean coast.
Probability of calimas in the Canary Islands and morning mists on the North Plateau, under Ebro and Mallorca, where they will be persistent.
The maximum temperatures will rise in the Cantabrian coast, Pyrenees, Iberian system and large areas of the Plateau, while in the Canary Islands both the maximum and minimum levels will fall. High values will be maintained for the time of year, with frosts only in the Pyrenees, which will be weak.
Intervals of strong southwestern wind in the Galician coast, while the wind will blow from southwest and south directions in the peninsular northwest quadrant, east component in the Strait and northeast direction in the Canary Islands. In the rest of the peninsula, the wind will blow loose in a variable direction.
Forecast by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: in the west, cloudy skies, with weak and scattered rains in western La Coruña, which are not discarded further to the east, where there will be intervals of high clouds. Mists and morning fog banks inside are not ruled out. Temperatures with few changes, with a predominance of decreases. Southwest wind, lazy in Ourense, which will grow strong in the afternoon, with very strong gusts on the north, northwest and inland coast of La Coruña.
– ASTURIAS: intervals of high clouds, with some interval of low morning clouds in the Cordillera, without ruling out mists and fog banks. Temperatures with few changes, except the maximum of the eastern half, which will increase. The wind will blow, generally weak, from south and southwest directions, more intense in the western half and Cordillera in the afternoon with very strong gusts.
– CANTABRIA: clear sky with high cloud intervals. Temperatures with few changes, except the maximum in the north, which will rise. The wind will blow loose from the southern component, which at midday will get worse in the south and turn to the east component in the north, and at night, it will get worse south in the entire community.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: little cloudy sky, with intervals of high clouds. The minimum temperatures will fall in the extreme south and will be maintained with few changes in the rest of the territory, while the maximum will increase. The wind will blow loose from the southern component and will get worse in the north at the end of the day.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: slightly cloudy sky, with low clouds in the first half of the day, and probability of morning mists and mists, mainly in the center of the autonomous community. Minimum temperatures in decline, light in general, and maximum without changes or in the northwest and rising in the rest. Scattered weak frosts. Loose wind variable, which will be set in a southwest direction in the afternoon and will increase in intensity, especially in the northeast.
– NAVARRA: clear sky, with intervals of high clouds at the end of the day in the western half. Minimum temperatures with few changes, except in La Ribera where they will descend, and rising maximums in the northern third and without significant changes in the rest of the territory. Loose wind from south and southeast directions, which will increase in intensity at the end of the day in the northwest.
– LA RIOJA: little cloudy sky, with intervals of high clouds. Some mists and scattered morning fog banks are not ruled out. The minimum temperatures will rise slightly in the valley and will remain unchanged in the Iberian, while the maximum temperatures will also rise slightly or remain unchanged. The wind will blow loose, from the southwest in the Iberian and variable in the valley, which will turn southeast in the afternoon.
– ARAGÓN: predominance of clear sky, with intervals of low clouds and mists in the south of Huesca and east of Zaragoza in the morning. Minimum temperatures in descent in the Ebro valley; rising maximums in the Iberian. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. The wind will blow loose variable.
– CATALUÑA: in Tarragona, Barcelona and Gerona, cloudy intervals, with fog and fog banks in the morning; in Lleida, cloudy or clear sky. Temperatures with few changes, except for local climbs of the maximum in Barcelona and in the Aran Valley. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. The wind will blow lazy variable or calm.
– EXTREMADURA: clear sky, with low clouds in the first half of the day and probability of mists and morning mists, mainly in the vegas of the Tagus and Guadiana. The minimum temperatures will remain unchanged or decrease slightly, while the maximum temperatures will rise slightly. Loose wind variable, with predominance of the east component.
– MADRID: cloudless sky, with intervals of low clouds in the valleys in the morning, which could become mists or fog banks, and that with high probability will dissipate by noon. In the mountains, minimum temperatures in slight ascent and maximum without significant changes; in the rest, minimums in slight descent and maximums in slight ascent. The wind will blow loose variable.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: clear sky, with intervals of low clouds in the valleys in the morning, which could become mists or fog banks and that with high probability will dissipate by noon. Minimum temperatures in slight ascent in the Montes de Toledo and mountainous areas of the south of Ciudad Real and Albacete, and without changes or in slight decrease in the rest; highs in slight ascent, more pronounced in Toledo, where locally it could become notable. Loose wind variable.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: predominance of little cloudy sky, with mists on the coast in the morning. Temperatures will remain with few changes. The wind will blow loose variable.
– MURCIA: clear sky, except for intervals of low morning clouds and mists on the coast and Vega del Segura. Temperatures will remain with few changes. Loose wind variable breezes.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: predominance of clear sky, with low cloud intervals. Mists and fog banks until morning and night. Temperatures will remain with few changes. Loose wind variable or calm, which will tend to loose south component at night.
– ANDALUCÍA: slightly cloudy skies, except morning cloud intervals and mists, without discarding mists, in the Lower Guadalquivir and coast of the Alboran Sea. Temperatures without significant changes, except for minimum rise in the mountains and area of the Strait. Loose wind of east component in the Mediterranean coast, variable lazy in the rest of the territory and Levante in the Strait.
– CANARY ISLANDS: sky in general clear, with cloudy intervals at first and last hours on the north and east coastlines. Slight reduction in visibility due to the presence of calima, mainly in the middle and highlands, although it will tend to remit during the second half of the day. Temperatures in slight decline, which may be moderate in medium and high areas of the islands of greater relief. Northeast wind in the eastern islands, and east in the west.