The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) expects Thursday, little cloudy skies or clear in the country, although with intervals of medium and high clouds, and strong east wind in the area of the Strait.
Some low clouds and scattered morning mists are also expected in the southeast peninsular quadrant, downtown area, Strait and in the north of the Canary Islands, with the possibility of fog banks inside.
Daytime temperatures will rise in the Cantabrian, east of the northern plateau and in the Ebro basin. On the other hand, thermal values will fall in the southern third and in the Canary archipelago. The night temperatures will increase in the center and in the northeast, and will decrease in general in the rest of the zones. There will be weak frosts on the northern plateau, Iberian system and in the Pyrenees.
The wind will blow from the east on the coast of the south, with a strong lift in the Strait, and from the east and southeast in much of the Peninsula and in the Balearic Islands, where it will roll southwest on the coast of Galicia. In the Canary Islands, it will be of northern component.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES
– GALICIA: little cloudy with intervals of high clouds and some of low of dawn in the north of Lugo, without discarding the formation of mists and fog banks. Minimum temperatures with few changes. Maximum unchanged in the west third and in the mountains of Orense, and increasing in the rest, more marked in the northeast, it will even be notable in the north coast. Loose wind from the south and southeast, with more intense intervals on the coast south of Fisterra starting in the morning.
– ASTURIAS: little cloudy sky with intervals of high clouds and some of low at dawn in the extreme northwest, without ruling out the formation of a fog or fog bank. Minimum temperatures without changes or in slight decrease. Increasing highs, except in high areas where they will remain unchanged, which will become notable in the interior valleys. Weak frosts at high levels. In the coast, east wind until diminishing from dawn to lazy of variable direction and lazy wind of south component in the interior.
– CANTABRIA: slightly cloudy or clear with high cloud intervals during the second half of the day. Minimum temperatures in slight ascent in the interior and without significant changes in the coast. Increasing highs, locally notable in the eastern interior. Weak and scattered frosts in Campoo and in southern valleys. On the coast, east wind to decrease to the southwest southwest and lazy wind in the interior, with a predominance of the southern component.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: slightly cloudy or clear with intervals of high clouds at night. Minimum temperatures without significant changes and maximum increases, which will be locally noticeable in the interior of Vizcaya, and light in the south of Álava. Weak frosts in western Alava. In the north, east wind, which will turn south, and loose south wind in the interior.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: slightly cloudy or clear sky with some intervals of medium and high clouds. Likely low clouds or morning mists in the southeast. Minimum temperatures rising in the east, southeast and in high areas, and falling in the rest. Rising maximums. Weak frosts Variable loose winds.
– NAVARRA: slightly cloudy or clear with intervals of high clouds at night. Minimum temperatures in slight increase in the Cantabrian slope and in the Pyrenees, and without changes in the rest. Increasing highs in the northern third and without slight changes in the rest. Weak and scattered frosts in mountain areas. Loose wind from the south and southeast, more intense in the northwest and at the summit of the Pyrenees.
– LA RIOJA: cloudless or clear sky, with intervals of average clouds in the afternoon. Some morning mists and mists are not ruled out. Minimum temperatures in slight ascent in the sierra and without changes or in slight descent in the rest, and maximum in ascent. Weak frosts in the high and middle Rioja. Winds from the south and southwest in the mountains, and from the east and southeast in the valley, loose.
– ARAGÓN: cloudy or clear sky. Temperatures in slight ascent in general, except for the minimum of the Ebro valley that will descend slightly. Weak and scattered frost. In the Iberian, wind of the south component is weak, with moderate intervals in central hours of the day, and wind of this component is weak in the rest, with some interval of moderate southeast in Cinco Villas in central hours of the day.
– CATALUÑA: little cloudy or clear sky inside and low cloud intervals in coastal areas. Minimum temperatures rising in the interior and in the Pyrenees, and a slight decrease in the coastlines. Highs in slight descent. Weak and scattered frosts in the interior of the northern half, more intense in the bottom of valleys of the Pyrenees. South component wind loose, with moderate intervals in Girona and strong intervals on the Empordà coast.
– EXTREMADURA: little cloudy with intervals of high clouds. Minimum temperatures in slight descent or without changes, and maximum temperatures in descent in the south and without changes or in slight ascent in the rest. Winds from east to southeast, loose in general.
– COMMUNITY OF MADRID: intervals of low clouds in the morning until diminishing to slightly cloudy in the afternoon, with cloudiness of high type. No fog or fog bank in the Tagus Valley is ruled out. Minimum temperatures in slight ascent and maximum without significant changes. Loose wind variable.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: intervals of low clouds in the morning to decrease to slightly cloudy in the afternoon, with high cloudiness. Mists and morning fog banks are not ruled out. Minimum temperatures in slight ascent, except in the southeast corner of Albacete and in the western half of Ciudad Real, where they will descend slightly. The highs will not experience significant changes. Loose wind, with a predominance of the east component, more intense and southeast in the first half of the day in Cuenca and Albacete.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: cloudy intervals. Possible morning fogs inside. Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum temperatures in decrease in Alicante and in slight rise in the rest of the community. Loose variable wind, with moderate south intervals in Castellón in the afternoon.
– MURCIA: cloudy skies until little cloudy in the afternoon. Morning Mists Minimum temperatures decreasing in the interior and with few changes in the rest. East component winds, more intense on the coast.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: predominance of little cloudy sky. Night temperatures in descent or notable decrease with respect to the dawn of yesterday, and diurnal with few changes. Some weak frost in Mallorca. Loose winds.
– ANDALUCÍA: skies with morning cloud intervals at the eastern end, the western Mediterranean coast and in the Strait area until it becomes slightly cloudy in the afternoon with high cloud intervals. Cloudy skies with intervals of high clouds in the rest. Minimum temperatures rising in Cádiz and the rest slightly decreasing. Winds of east component, with strong intervals until the afternoon in the Mediterranean coast. Lift strong in the Strait, with very strong gusts that will decrease during the afternoon.
– CANARY ISLANDS: in the north of the islands of greater relief, cloudy intervals with a tendency to dominate the clearings during the central hours of the day. In the rest of the zones, as well as in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, a predominance of slightly cloudy or clear skies, except for some high cloudiness during the second half of the day. Probably calm, generally light, in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura early in the day. Temperatures of slight to moderate decrease, which will be the most significant in the maximum of interior areas of the eastern province. North component wind in general loose. In summits of Tenerife, moderate west component wind, with a tendency to subside in the second half of the day.