The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for today, Wednesday, a predominance of slightly cloudy or clear skies in most of the country, as well as the probability of precipitation on the northwest coast of Galicia.
The cloud cover will be present in the northeast corner of Catalonia, with the possibility of occasional showers early in the day. There will be intervals of low clouds in the peninsular southeast end and on the coast of Alborán, without ruling out some weak rains in the Strait area and in Melilla.
Daytime temperatures rising, except in Galicia, southern Andalusia and the Canary Islands, where they will remain unchanged. The rise in mercury will be locally notable in Navarra, Eastern Cantabrian, Alto Ebro and in Valencia.
Winds of western component in Galicia and the Cantabrian, of the northwest in the high Ebro, and of east component in the peninsular southeast end and in the coast of Alborán; trade winds in the Canary Islands, with fort intervals in the Strait and in the Canary Islands. Loose in the rest.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES:
– GALICIA: slightly cloudy or clear increasing in the morning from west to east to cloudy or at cloudy intervals. Likely and scattered showers in the afternoon in the northern third. No morning mist is ruled out inside. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum unchanged or rising. On the coast, southwest wind is generally weak, which will be more intense in the area of Fisterra, and that will roll in the afternoon to the northwest. Inside, lazy variable wind rolling in the afternoon to lazy northwest.
– ASTURIAS: little cloudy or clear sky at dawn increasing from noon from west to east to cloudy, with probable weak rains in the eastern half at the end of the day. No morning mist is ruled out. Rising temperatures South wind component with a tendency in the morning to a weak northwest, and more intense intervals on the western coast.
– CANTABRIA: predominance of slightly cloudy skies, with cloudy intervals at the beginning and end of the day, without ruling out some weak and scattered precipitation in the northern half, most likely in mountain areas. Rising temperatures, locally notable at the highs of the extreme south. Loose winds of southern component, with a tendency to west and northwest, more intense on the coast.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: slightly cloudy skies with cloudy intervals at the beginning and end of the day, when some weak and scattered precipitation is possible in the western end of Biscay. Morning mists in high interior areas are not ruled out. Minimum temperatures with few changes and rising maximums, notable inside. Loose winds of southern component, with a tendency to west and northwest, more intense on the coast.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: little cloudy or clear with some clouds of evolution. In the extreme north and northeast, it increases during the afternoon to cloudy or overcast, without ruling out any weak rainfall. Rising temperatures, which may be noticeable in the northeast maximums. Variable winds, with west fixation at noon, and at the end of the day from the north or northeast in the north, loose in general.
– NAVARRA: slightly cloudy skies with some intervals of low clouds and some fog at the beginning of the day in the mountains of Urbasa and Andía. Minimum temperatures with few changes and rising maximums, notable in the center and in the south. Variable loose winds with a predominance of the northern component in the central hours of the day and with more intense intervals of the northwest in the Ribera Alta and in the area of Tudela in the afternoon.
– LA RIOJA: slightly cloudy or clear increasing at the end of the day to cloudy in the Rioja Alta. Minimum temperatures in slight ascent in the mountains and without changes in the valley, and maximums in ascent, locally remarkable. Winds from the northwest and north, loose in general.
– ARAGÓN: predominance of cloudy or clear skies, with cloudiness of diurnal evolution in the Pyrenees and Iberian Teruel. Minimum temperatures with few changes, except for local climbs in the Iberian, and rising maximums. Loose variable wind with predominantly west component and moderate northwest intervals in the Ebro valley and in the southern half of Huesca.
– CATALUÑA: cloudy sky with a tendency to slightly cloudy in the eastern half, without ruling out some occasional morning shower, preferably in the coast and central prelitoral in the morning. In the rest, little cloudy or clear with cloudiness of daytime evolution in the Pyrenees. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum rise in the interior, especially in the most western regions, and without changes in the coast. Moderate morning wind from the northwest on the north coast of Girona and south of Tarragona, with a tendency to a weak southwest and with a moderate interval; Loose variable in the rest, with a weak tendency of the southern component.
– EXTREMADURA: little cloudy or clear. Temperatures in slight ascent. Variable winds, with a tendency to look west and northwest, loose.
– MADRID: slightly cloudy or clear. Rising temperatures, generally light. Loose wind variable, with a predominance of the northeast wind at the beginning of the night.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: slightly cloudy or clear skies, except for some interval of low clouds at dawn in Albacete and Cuenca, and probable areas with morning mists. Minimum temperatures with slight changes, except in the north of Guadalajara where they increase and in the south of Cuenca where they descend. Maximum temperatures rising, more pronounced in the east, becoming notable in the east of Albacete. Loose wind variable, in general, although in the central hours of the day with a predominance of the west component.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: little cloudy or clear, with cloudiness of diurnal evolution in the interior of Castellón. Minimum temperatures with few changes and rising maximums, which will be notable in areas of the interior of Valencia. Loose variable wind with a tendency to south and southeast in the afternoon, with moderate intervals on the coast.
– MURCIA: skies with intervals of low morning clouds, without discarding fog banks, with a tendency to slightly cloudy or clear. Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum temperatures in ascent. Loose component winds this.
– BALEARIC: predominance of little cloudy, with clouds of diurnal evolution in Mallorca, and low probability of some weak, occasional and isolated precipitation in the northeast of the island. Night temperatures on the decline and daytime on the rise. Winds generally weak, with a tendency in the afternoon to the southwest, with coastal breezes.
– ANDALUSIA: slightly cloudy or clear skies. Intervals of low clouds and morning mists on the Mediterranean coast and on the eastern end, with a small probability of weak, scattered and occasional rainfall. Fog banks on the Mediterranean coast are not ruled out. Minimum temperatures rising in the southwest quadrant and no changes in the rest. The maximums will rise in the interior and will remain with few changes in the coast. Winds of east component in the Mediterranean coast and loose variables in the rest. Lift strong in the Strait, with occasionally very strong gusts.
– CANARY ISLANDS: in the north of the islands of greater relief, cloudy intervals with wide clearings in central hours of the day. In the rest, a bit cloudy or clear. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum without changes or in slight ascent in the eastern part of the archipelago. Wind from north to northeast moderate, with strong intervals.
. (tagsToTranslate) Today (t) clear (t) rains (t) northwest (t) Galicia