We already know the 10 songs that will compete to represent Spain in Eurovision 2019. A popular vote on the RTVE website chose the first three topics among the 17 that had been distributed between the contestants of Operation Triunfo 2018. The remaining seven have been chosen by a commission formed by two members of RTVE's management, one from RTVE Digital and two professors from the Academia de OT. The ten songs and their performers will participate in a gala that La 1 will broadcast soon for the public to decide which theme and artist will come to Tel Aviv in May to the final of Eurovision 2019.
The selected songs, their interpreters and authors are the following:
– Bite me. Interpreted by María. Composed by Juan Luis Suárez, David Feito, from El Sueño de Morfeo, Victoria Riba, Nuria Azzouzi and Rosa Martínez. (Chosen by popular vote).
– Today I laugh again. Played by Noelia. Composed by Jacobo Calderón and Álex Ubago. (Chosen by popular vote).
– The key. Played by Natalia. Composed by Merche and Ander Pérez, Nuria Azzouzi and Rosa Martínez. (Chosen by popular vote).
– Today I will dream. Interpreted by Sabela. Composed by Jesús Cañadilla and Alejandro de Pinedo.
– The band. Played by Miki. Composed by Adriá Salas, from La Pegatina.
– Nobody is saved. Played by Natalia and Miki. Composed by María Peláe, Nil Moliner and Javi Garabatto.
– I can not anymore. Interpreted by Famous. Composed by Leroy Sánchez, Louis Biancaniello and Nolan Sipe.
– What do you want me to do. Played by Julia. Composed by David Santisteban and India Martínez.
– You're noticed. Played by Carlos Right. Composed by Juan Pablo Isaza and Juan Pablo Villamil, of Morat.
– All good. Interpreted by Marilia. Composed by (Sananda, Chris Wahle, Andreas Öhrn and Juan Carlos Fuguet López.