Temperatures will continue without major changes today, Friday, with stable weather in virtually the entire geography, except for some rains in western Andalusia and Galicia, which could extend to Asturias, according to the State Meteorological Agency (Aemet).
The sky will have cloudy intervals increasing to cloudy in Galicia, with rains especially in the second half of the day and in the west, being able to extend, in a weaker way to the rest of Galicia and western Asturias.
In the Cantabrian it will be little cloudy as in the south of the Canary Islands.
In the rest of the country, cloudy intervals will occur, with the possibility of some weak rain at the western end of Andalusia and the Strait area, with a tendency to become slightly cloudy throughout the day in many areas of the peninsular eastern half.
Daytime temperatures will rise in areas of the peninsular southeast quadrant and nighttime in the northern half; few changes will be recorded in the remains.
Some weak frosts will occur on the northern plateau, Iberian system and Pyrenees.
The wind will blow from the southwest in Galicia, from the south in the upper Ebro, the Basque Country, Ampurdán and Menorca, and from the east or northeast in the peninsular southeast, Strait and Canary Islands. In the rest of the country it will be lazy variable or calm.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES:
- GALICIA: sky with cloudy intervals of low clouds rising from the west to cloudy or overcast during the afternoon. Probability of some weak and scattered rain on the coast during the morning, increasing rainfall in the afternoon in the western half and being more intense at the end. No weak rainfall is ruled out in the rest of the Community with a low probability to the southeast. Minimum temperatures increase and minimum temperatures decrease, which will be light in the eastern half. South wind and lazy southwest, more intense on the coast, getting worse in central hours, especially in the northwest.
- ASTURIAS: little cloudy sky with some interval of low clouds in the extreme west and in the early morning mountain range, when morning mists or some fog bank are not discarded, increasing in the afternoon to cloudy in the eastern half and cloudy intervals in the rest. Probable weak rainfall at the west end at the end. Minimum temperatures rising, more marked on the coast, and maximum without significant changes. Weak frosts at high levels of the Cordillera. South component wind loose and temporarily loose variable in the eastern half.
- CANTABRIA: sky with intervals of high clouds in the early hours tending to cloudy. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum without significant changes. Loose wind variable, with a predominance of the southern component.
- BASQUE COUNTRY: sky with intervals of high clouds at the beginning tending to slightly cloudy or clear. Mists and morning fog banks in Álava are not ruled out. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum without significant changes. Variable wind with a predominance of the southern component.
- CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy sky, with medium and high clouds, without discarding mists, mists or low morning clouds, and tending to cloudy intervals in the central hours of the day. Minimum temperatures in slight rise and maximums unchanged. Scattered weak frosts, especially in the northwest and high areas. Variable wind tending to the southwest in the central hours of the day, loose in general.
- NAVARRA: sky with cloudy intervals tending from noon to slightly cloudy. Mist and morning fog banks in the Ribera del Ebro are not ruled out. Minimum temperatures rising, being less pronounced in the central area and Pyrenees; and maximums in slight descent, except in the Cantabrian Slope where they will remain with few changes. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. Variable wind with a predominance of the southern component
- LA RIOJA: little cloudy sky, with medium and high clouds, with probable low clouds and morning fogs in the valley, and with cloudy intervals in the central hours of the day. Minimum temperatures on the rise, and maximum temperatures in slight decrease in the Valley and without changes in the rest. Some frost scattered in the Sierra. Southwest wind in the Sierra, and southeast and east in the Valley, lazy.
- ARAGÓN: sky with intervals of medium and high clouds, tending from the afternoon to slightly cloudy. Mist and morning fog banks. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum with few changes. Weak frosts in the surroundings of the Pyrenees and the Iberian, more intense in valleys funds. Loose variable wind.
- CATALUÑA: sky with cloudy intervals, predominantly low cloudiness during the first half of the day in the southern half of the coast and pre-coastal and in areas of central depression, and of medium and high type in the rest, tending from the afternoon to A little bit cloudy. Mist and morning fog banks inside. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum with few changes. Weak frosts around the Pyrenees, more intense in valley bottoms. Loose variable wind, with moderate south intervals on the north coast.
- EXTREMADURA: cloudy sky with cloudy intervals in the second half of the day. Temperatures in slight decrease in the south and without changes in the north. Wind variable, lazy.
- COMMUNITY OF MADRID: sky with intervals of medium and high clouds tending to slightly cloudy or clear, except in the Sierra in central hours, when there will be intervals of low clouds. Probable mists or mists of dawn in the Sierra. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum rise, except in the southeast, where they do not change. Loose wind with a predominance of east and northeast in the morning and southwest and west in the afternoon.
- CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: at dawn, sky with intervals of low clouds in Cuenca, Albacete, rest of La Mancha and Serranía de Guadalajara, with probable mists and morning fog banks; throughout the Community, intervals of medium and high clouds moving from west to east and leaving from midday in the west little cloudy or clear, in the afternoon, in the rest. Minimum temperatures with slight changes; rising peaks in the Serranía de Guadalajara and in most of Cuenca and Albacete and with few changes in the rest. Weak frosts in high areas of the Iberian System. Loose wind variable predominantly east and southeast in the morning and the west component in the afternoon.
- VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: sky with intervals of medium and high clouds in general, tending from the afternoon to slightly cloudy. In the morning, in addition, low cloudiness in the northern half of the coast, and fog and fog banks in the interior of Valencia. Temperatures with few changes, or with slight ascents of the maximums in the interior. Loose variable wind.
- MURCIA: sky with cloudy intervals of medium and high clouds. Morning mists inside. Maximum temperatures rising inside; The rest with few changes. Loose variable wind, except in the coast where they are expected from north or northeast in the morning.
- BALEARES: sky with cloudy intervals. Temperatures unchanged, or rising at night. No local weak frost is ruled out in the Tramontana mountain range. East component wind in general loose.
- ANDALUSIA: sky with cloudy intervals, tending to cloudy in the afternoon except in the western third. Weak afternoon rainfall is not ruled out in the southeast of the community, most likely in the Strait area. Temperatures with slight changes, except for rising maximums inside the eastern end. Loose variable wind, except on the coast where the first half of the day is expected as a component, with strong gusts in the Strait during the morning.
- CANARY ISLANDS: in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, cloudy intervals. In the north and east of the islands of greater relief, cloudy; and in the rest, little cloudy or clear. Temperatures with few changes, in general, and locally with decreases. Light to moderate northeast wind.