The Vithas Santa Catalina Hospital celebrates the birth of the first baby of the year – La Provincia

The Vithas Santa Catalina Hospital celebrates the birth of the first baby of the year - La Provincia


The hospital has given the baby a teddy bear and the mother a bonus valued at € 300 that can be exchanged for aesthetics, nutrition, training or choosing the service you want from more than 40 specialties

Carlos Domínguez Damas born at 23:10 hours on January 1, 2019 in the Vithas Santa Catalina Hospital. The mother and the baby are in perfect condition. The delivery, attended by Dr. Sebastián Hernández has been for natural childbirth without complications. The hospital's managing director has presented the baby with a teddy bear and the mother with a voucher redeemable for services at the hospital valued at € 300. The mother can choose between aesthetic services, nutrition, training.

The center wanted in this way congratulate the family for being the first birth of the year in the hospital. With the birth of Gael, the figure of 54,000 deliveries attended in the center. The Vithas Santa Catalina Hospital belongs to the Vithas health group, which has 19 hospitals and 26 Vithas Salud specialized centers in Spain.

The Vithas Santa Catalina Mother and Child Unit is characterized by an important reputation in its area of ​​influence, since Each year more than 1,500 babies are born and it handles more than 20,000 consultations. Its high degree of specialization in is based on the coordinated work and the high specialization of the different services. In fact, his pediatric service is the only one that has neonatal and pediatric hospitalization in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. In addition, this service is complemented by the Neonatal Unit, the Pediatric Hospitalization Unit and a Pediatric Day Hospital; pediatric emergencies 24 h, consultations by specialties and the Vaccination Unit.

The commitment to the motherhood of Vithas Santa Catalina goes beyond the moment of delivery, since the attention of its specialists also covers the months before and after it. This is the case of the Maternal Education Unit, where parents receive information of interest on fundamental aspects related to pregnancy and motherhood for fathers and mothers. Midwives, nurses, gynecologists, pediatricians, anesthetists, psychologists and nutritionists offer free training to parents and practical advice so that they know more about what the arrival of a baby at home entails.

Vithas commitment: accredited quality of care, personal and long-term service

Vithas is the leading health operator with 100% Spanish capital and the second nationwide. Each year it treats more than 5,000,000 patients in its 19 hospitals and 28 medical centers called Vithas Salud. The 47 centers are distributed throughout the national territory and include hospitals in Alicante, Almeria, Benalmádena, Castellón, Granada, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Lleida, Madrid, Malaga, Seville, Tenerife, Vigo, Valencia and Vitoria -Gasteiz. The 28 Vithas Salud centers are located in Alicante, Almuñecar, Elche, El Ejido, Fuengirola, Granada, La Estrada, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Lleida, Madrid, Malaga, Marín, Nerja, Pontevedra, Rincon de la Victoria, Sanxenxo, Seville , Torre del Mar, Torremolinos, Vilagarcía, and Vitoria-Gasteiz.

Vithas has more than 300 extraction points spread throughout Spain thanks to the VithasLab laboratory network and its own purchasing center, PlazaSalud24, which as a reference in the sector provides services to more than 39 hospitals, 35 medical centers and 20 dental clinics. Finally, Vithas currently maintains a strategic agreement in the Balearic Islands with the Juaneda Care Network, which has 5 hospitals and a wide network of medical centers spread throughout the region.

Vithas bet by accredited quality healthcare and personal service It is linked to the firm support and long-term vision of Vithas shareholders: Goodgrower, which controls 80% of the capital, and 'la Caixa' group, with the remaining 20%.

With a growth model that is based on geographic diversification and sustainability, Vithas plans to continue consolidating its national presence with the opening of new centers as through acquisitions.

.



Source link