Christmas comes to the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ULPGC) in the form of solidarity. Like every year, the Vice-Rector’s Office for Students and Sports of the ULPGC launches the Christmas campaign in the university campuses of Gran Canaria for the collecting non-perishable foods and new toys. The collected material will be delivered to the Las Palmas Food Bank and Aldeas Infantiles, in order to collaborate in their work to support the most needy families.
The collection will take place from December 1 to 17 and contributions can be made in the spaces provided for this in the following university buildings:
– TAFIRA CAMPUS: Physical education; Engineering; Electronics and Telecommunications; Architecture; Basic sciences; Computer Science and Mathematics; Economy, Business and Tourism; Legal Sciences; General Library; and Science and Technology Park
– OBELISCO CAMPUS: Education Sciences and Humanities
– SAN CRISTÓBAL CAMPUS: Health Sciences and The Farm
– CARDONES MOUNTAIN CAMPUS: Veterinary
– SAN ROQUE ADMINISTRATIVE CAMPUS: New Administrative Services Building and Institutional Headquarters
– UNIVERSITY RESIDENCES: Residences of Tafira and Las Palmas