The State Meteorological Agency (AEMET) foresees for today, Sunday, heavy and occasionally stormy showers throughout the peninsula's southeastern half, Ceuta, Melilla and Baleares, locally intense, with strong Levante winds and falling temperatures in these areas.
In the rest of the Peninsula, daytime clouds will develop in the interior, with the possibility of occasional showers or thunderstorms in the afternoon in mountainous areas, especially in the Cantabrian Mountains and the Pyrenees, and in the Canaries, there is the possibility of some rain or shower in the mountainous islands.
The level of snow will be between 2,000 and 2,400 meters in the mountains of the southeast, and between 1,400 and 1,800 meters in the Pyrenees. Daytime temperatures will drop in the southeast of the peninsula and will remain almost unchanged in the other areas.
The northeast wind will blow, with some intervals of strong in the coast of the Levant; of this component, loose in general, in the rest of the Peninsula; There will be Levante in the Strait and Alboran, where it will subside throughout the day and will roll to the west, and loose of northern component and variable direction in the Canary Islands.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
- GALICIA: cloudy skies or with cloudy intervals, with predominance of clouds of evolution, without ruling out fogs or morning fog banks, with weak rains and scattered showers, occasionally with storms in the mountain areas of Lugo and Orense and in the coast of Pontevedra, which can be extended to the rest of the community and will be less likely and frequent the further north. Temperatures with slight changes, especially decreases in the maximum. On the coast north of Finisterre, east and northeast winds, generally loose; in the rest of the littoral, loose winds from the north, and in the interior, loose winds of variable direction, with predominating of the northeast.
- ASTURIAS: little cloud at the beginning of the day and increase in cloudy with clouds of evolution, with scattered showers and occasional storms in the Cordillera in the afternoon, which could extend to the rest of the interior and will be unlikely on the coast. Temperatures with slight changes, with a predominance of declines in maximums, and weak frosts in the summits of the Cordillera. Loose winds of variable direction, with predominance of the northeast, something more intense in the littoral.
- CANTABRIA: clear or slightly cloudy, with cloudiness of diurnal evolution in the interior, that could give rise to some isolated shower in Liébana. Temperatures with few changes. Loose wind of variable direction, of east component and more intense in the afternoon in the littoral.
- BASQUE COUNTRY: little cloudy or clear. Temperatures without changes or slight decrease. Variable loose wind, more intense and east in the afternoon on the coast.
- CASTILLA Y LEÓN: little cloud, with cloudiness of evolution and probable showers in the west, occasionally with storm, less likely in the rest. Minimum temperatures in ascent in the west and without changes in the rest, maximum without changes and weak frosts dispersed in high mountain areas. Loose winds of variable direction, with predominance of the east and northeast, more intense.
- NAVARRA: little cloudy or clear, except for some interval of low clouds on the banks of the Ebro, and intervals of medium and high clouds throughout the afternoon. Temperatures without changes or slight decrease. Loose wind of variable direction, with predominance of the southeast in the first half of the day.
- LA RIOJA: slightly cloudy, with intervals of high clouds and cloudiness of evolution. Minimum temperatures without changes, maximum in slight descent and weak frosts in high areas of the sierra. East or southeast winds, loose in general.
- ARAGÓN: cloudy intervals and increase from south to north to cloudy or overcast, with precipitation and showers starting in the morning in the southeast, which will be less likely the more to the northwest, and with the snow level between 1,600 and 1,800 meters. Minimum temperatures in ascent and maximum in descent in the southern half, with few changes in the rest and weak frosts in the Pyrenees and Iberian points. Loose wind of east component.
- CATALONIA: cloudy intervals and increase in cloudiness from south to north until it is covered, with precipitation and showers starting in the morning, which will advance from south to north and will be less likely in the northwest quadrant, and with the snow level between 1,600 and 1,800 meters. Temperatures with few changes and weak frosts in the Pyrenees. On the coast, the northeast wind is weak to moderate, and in the rest, this loose component.
- EXTREMADURA: cloudy or covered in the south and cloudy intervals in the rest, with clouds of evolution and showers, occasionally with a storm, in the south, which will spread more dispersed to the rest. Minimum temperatures without changes or in slight rise and maximum in descent in the south and without changes in the rest. Light winds of variable direction.
- MADRID COMMUNITY: little cloud at dawn, cloudiness increase in the morning, with medium and high clouds and evolution in the afternoon, and with light rain and showers at the southeast end in the afternoon and without discarding them in the rest of the community, which could be accompanied by a storm. Minimum temperatures in light ascent and maximum in slight decrease. Loose wind of variable direction, with predominance of the east component.
- CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: very cloudy or covered in the southeast, with rains and showers occasionally accompanied by thunderstorms, and cloudy intervals in the rest, with an increase in the cloudiness of evolution from midday, with occasional rain. Minimum temperatures in slight rise, more pronounced in Albacete, and maximum with few changes in Guadalajara and west of Toledo, and in descent in the rest, more intense in Albacete. Loose wind of east component, more intense in La Mancha and in the southeast.
- VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: covered, with generalized rains that will advance from south to north, without ruling out that they are locally strong in the south of Valencia and north of Alicante. Minimum temperatures in ascent and maximum in descent. Northeasterly wind to moderate, especially on the coast.
- MURCIA: covered, with generalized precipitation, which can be locally strong, persistent and stormy, more intense during the first half of the day. Minimum temperatures in ascent and maximum in descent. Northeast winds.
- BALEARES: covered, with precipitation, which could be accompanied by a storm, preferably in Mallorca and Pitiusas. Nocturnal temperatures in ascent and diurnal without changes or in descent. Winds from the east.
- ANDALUCÍA: cloudy or covered, with generalized precipitations, occasionally with storm, that in the western half can be locally strong, persistent and be accompanied by hail. Minimum temperatures in ascent and maximum in descent, except in the western Mediterranean coast and Cádiz, where they will remain unchanged. Loose winds of variable direction, that will tend to blow of the south component, of east component in the Mediterranean coast, less intense in the afternoon, and lift in the Strait, where it will be loose of variable direction at the end of the day.
- CANARY ISLANDS: cloudy intervals in general, with a tendency to start from noon to cloudy in the interior and with a low probability of precipitation on the islands of greater relief. Maximum temperatures in slight rise in the islands of greater relief and without changes in the rest. Northwest wind, light to moderate.