1. New year, "new life": minimum salary of 900 euros and increases for pensioners or freelancers. It concludes the year 2018 and the Executive of Pedro Sánchez, wanted to inaugurate 2019 with a series of «bonuses», via decree law, directed mainly to pensioners, self-employed workers and employees (mainly those with lower purchasing power).
2. Dia closes a financing agreement of up to 896 million euros with several financial entities. Dia announced on Monday the closing of a financing agreement with several financial entities for a total amount of 896 million of euros, divided into several tranches, and with an expiration date of May 31, 2019.
3. The Ibex 35 closes in 2018 its worst exercise in eight years and loses more than 15% of its value. Investors will not regret to tear off the sheet of the calendar and give finalized this 2018, in which the selective Spanish has left more than 15% of its value and has starred sound falls. Your worst exercise since 2010 in which it lost 17.4%.
4. Abengoa closes a block contract with part of its creditors and opens a period to add accessions. On Monday, Abengoa signed a "lock-up" contract with a group of financial institutions and investors that hold most of the so-called «New Money 2», within the framework of the financial restructuring process, for which it has opened an adhesion process for the rest of its financial creditors, as it has informed the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV).
5. The electric social bond may continue to be requested from tomorrow. The electric social bond, a discount of up to 40% on the electricity bill from which can benefit households in vulnerable situations, may continue to apply from January 1, as reported yesterday by the Ministry for Ecological Transition.