1. The public sector will borrow to pay its expenses as of December 9. The Public Administration must borrow to meet its expenses from next Monday, December 9 until the end of the year, on the 31st of this month. That is, the remainder of this year the revenue of administrations will not be enough to finance public spending in Spain and will have to pull debt. This is one of the main conclusions of the work «Public debt in Spain», prepared by the Institute of Economic Studies (IEE).
2. Moody`s estimates that the price of housing in Spain will grow 5.5% in 2020. The price of housing in Spain will increase 5.5% in 2020, the biggest rise in Western Europe, according to a report by Moody’s risk rating agency. For other European countries, he reports a price increase of 4.5% in Ireland and the Netherlands, 4% in Germany and Portugal, 3.5% in France, 0.7% in the United Kingdom and 0% in Italy.
3. Cellnex buys 1,500 telecommunications towers from Orange in Spain for 260 million. The Spanish company Cellnex has signed an agreement with the Orange operator for the acquisition of 1,500 telecommunications towers in Spain for 260 million euros, as reported by both companies on Wednesday. In addition, they have signed a 10-year contract – which may be extended another 10 years and then annually – for Orange to rent space in those towers to Cellnex, so that they will have an occupancy rate of 1.8 operators per site.
4. Sacyr wins the contract to improve Chilean Route 66 for a total of 519 million. Sacyr has been awarded the concession contract to improve the Route 66 highway in Chile, the road that connects with the two main ports of the country, a project of about 519 million euros (575 million dollars), as reported by the company.
5. The colors of the label and the shape of the leg, the clues that identify a good Iberian ham. The Christmas campaign is key for the pig sector because of the increase in the consumption of Iberian ham in Spanish homes. Choosing a good product is currently simpler for the consumer due to the obligation to mention on the label the breed of the pig and its food.
. (tagsToTranslate) alert (t) economy (t) tomorrow