LThe Golden Boot classification is on fire. The Brazilian is still leading herLiliu, player of the Nomme Kalju of Estonia, taking advantage of that in his league a greater number of parties than in the great championships has been disputed (that is, his goals are only worth a point), but behind the big favorites they already tighten.
LeoMessiis a goal to beat Liliu, whileCristiano Ronaldois one of the Argentines behindhis double to the Sampdoria. That s, in the Serie A have been played two days more than in LaLiga.
Other favorites appear, like CristianoMbapp,Aubameyang,KaneorSalah.
- Liliu (Nomme Kalju), 31 goals, 31 points
- Mbaye Diagne (Kasimpasa), 20 goals, 30 points
- Leo Messi (Barcelona), 15 goals, 30 points
- Zakaria Beglarishvili (Flora Tallinn), 30 goals, 30 points
- Paulinho (BK Hacken), 20 goals, 30 points
- Patrick Hoban (FC Dundalk), 29 goals, 29 points
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus), 14 goals, 28 points
- Nikolay Komlichenko (FK Mlad Boleslav), 18 goals, 27 points
- Robert Skov (Copenhagen), 18 goals, 27 points
- Roman Debelko (FCI Levadia), 27 goals, 27 points
- Linus Hallenius (GIF Sundsvall), 18 goals, 27 points
- Kylian Mbapp (PSG), 13 goals, 26 points
- Aubameyang (Arsenal), 13 goals, 26 points
- Piatek (Genoa), 13 goals, 26 points
- Kane (Tottenham), 13 goals, 26 points
- Salah (Liverpool), 13 goals, 26 points
- Paco Alccer (Borussia Dortmund), 12 goals, 24 points
- Luca Jovic (Eintracht), 12 goals, 24 points
- Emiliano Sala (Nantes), 12 goals, 24 points
- Quagliarella (Sampdoria), 12 goals, 24 points