The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for today, Monday, sky with few clouds in most of Spain, with only some rains in the north and northeast, where the maximum temperatures will drop, while the minimum will register an ascent generalized
It will be cloudy in the eastern Cantabrian, Pyrenean and northeastern area of Catalonia, with weak rains that will tend to subside throughout the day, there will be intervals of medium and high clouds in the rest of the northern peninsular half and in the Balearic Islands, without ruling out some rain in the north of Mallorca and in Menorca, and it will be little cloudy in the rest of the country.
The snow level will rise in the Pyrenees from 1,200 to over 1,600 meters, daytime temperatures will drop in the eastern Cantabrian, Ebro Valley and Pyrenees, will rise in the interior of Galicia, west of the Plains and southern peninsular coast and they will keep in the rest and the minimum ones will rise in the peninsula.
Northwest wind will blow in the peninsular northeast, with intervals of strong in the Ebro, Ampurdán and Pyrenees basin, of western component on the coast of Galicia, Cantabrian and Strait, northeast trade winds in the Canary Islands, with some intervals of strong, and loose address variables in the other zones.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: predominance of the cloudy skies, with opening of clearings from the south until it becomes little cloudy or with intervals of high clouds, without ruling out mists and morning fog banks in the interior, more probable in Pontevedra. Minimum temperatures rising in mountainous areas of the southeast and with few changes in the rest and maximum without changes, except for local climbs in the southwest of Ourense. Loose wind with a predominance of the west component, more intense on the coast to the north of Fisterra and which will eventually roll to the southwest and south.
– PRINCIPADO DE ASTURIAS: predominance of cloudy skies, which in the afternoon will remain with intervals of high clouds, without ruling out weak rains at the beginning of the day on the coast and at the eastern end and probable morning fogs and fog banks in the Cordillera. Temperatures with few changes in the western third and rise of the minimum and decrease of the maximum in the rest. Loose west component wind, more intense on the coast, where they will subside at the end of the day while turning south in the interior.
– CANTABRIA: cloudy, with light rains in the east during the first half of the day and with a tendency to cloudy intervals in the afternoon. Minimum temperatures on the rise and maximum temperatures on the descent. Loose wind from the west and northwest, somewhat more intense on the coast.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: very cloudy, with a tendency to intervals of clouds in the afternoon and with weak rains and showers in the north during the first half of the day. Minimum temperatures on the rise and maximum temperatures on the descent. Loose west and northwest wind, more intense on the coast, which will roll to the southwest at the end of the day.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy in the mountainous north and northeast, with low probability of weak rainfall, which will disappear in the afternoon, cloudy intervals in the rest, without ruling out occasional weak rainfall in the east at the beginning of the day and with a tendency to slightly cloudy , with intervals of high clouds. Snow level between 1,200 and 1,000 meters and low probability of fog and morning fog banks. Minimum temperatures without changes in the southwest and rising in the rest and maximums in light rise in the west and in the northeast, with weak frosts in mountain areas. Loose winds, predominantly west and northwest.
– FORAL COMMUNITY OF NAVARRA: very cloudy, tendency at intervals of high clouds at the end of the day, weak rains and showers in the northern third, in the form of snow in the Pyrenees above 1,000-1,200 meters, although the level will rise to 1,800 meters at the end of the day. Minimum temperatures on the rise and maximum temperatures on the descent. Loose northwest wind, more intense in the central hours.
– LA RIOJA: cloudy, without discarding scattered weak rainfall, which will disappear in the afternoon, slightly cloudy, with intervals of high clouds, and snowfall around 1,200-1,000 meters, without ruling out mists and occasional fog banks. Minimum temperatures rising, maximum declines and weak frosts in the Iberian. Winds from the northwest, more intense in Rioja Baja at noon.
– ARAGÓN: cloudy or overcast in the Pyrenees, with weak rainfall, more abundant in the divide, cloudy intervals in the rest, with clearer in the south of Huesca and east of Zaragoza, and low cloudiness in the Iberian in the morning, with the snow level at 1,100-1,400 meters, which will rise above 1,600-1,800 meters at the end of the day. Minimum temperatures rising, maximum declines and weak frosts in the Pyrenees. Moderate northwest wind, with strong intervals and very strong gusts in the Ebro valley, half east of Teruel and in Huesca, with special incidence on high levels of the Pyrenees.
– CATALUÑA: cloudy in the western Pyrenees, with weak rainfall, more abundant in the northern slope and especially in the Aran Valley, cloudy intervals in the rest, more abundant in the northern half and with showers in the northeast quadrant, which will tend to remit in the afternoon, and snow level of 1,100 to 1,400 meters. Minimum temperatures rising, maximum unchanged or falling in the West Pyrenees in a noticeably local way and weak frosts in the Pyrenees. Wind of moderate to strong west component and with very strong gusts in the Ampurdán, high levels of the Pyrenees and pre-Pyrenees and southern half and loose of variable direction or of west component in the rest, with some moderate interval.
– EXTREMADURA: little cloudy or with intervals of high clouds, without discarding mists and morning fog banks. Minimum temperatures in ascent and maximum without changes or in light ascent. Loose winds, with a predominance of the northwest.
– COMMUNITY OF MADRID: little cloudy or clear, with intervals of high clouds, except at dawn in high areas of the Sierra, where it will be cloudy with low clouds. Minimum temperatures in ascent and maximum in slight descent in the mountains and without changes in the rest. Loose wind of west component, which will turn northwest and will be more intense in the Sierra, occasionally strong on the summits.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: little cloudy or clear, with intervals of high clouds, except in the mountains of the northeast, where there will be intervals of low clouds. Minimum temperatures without changes in the western third and rising in the rest and maximum in slight decrease in the northeast and with few changes in the rest. Winds from the west and northwest, weak in the western half and more intense in the east, even occasionally strong in Albacete.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: cloudy intervals, with a predominance of high cloudiness. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum with few changes. Northwest wind, weak in general and moderate to strong with very strong gusts in the north interior of Castellón.
– REGION OF MURCIA: little cloudy or intervals of high clouds. Rising temperatures, except for the maximum inside, which will remain unchanged. Winds from the northwest, which will turn southwest on the coast in the afternoon.
– BALEARIC: cloudy intervals in Mallorca and Menorca, with probability of generally weak rainfall, and high cloud intervals in the rest. Night temperatures unchanged or rising and daytime in slight decline. Winds from the southwest, which will have to blow from the north component, with strong intervals and gusts that can exceed 70 kilometers per hour in Menorca at night.
– ANDALUSIA: slightly cloudy or with intervals of high clouds. Minimum rising temperatures and maximum unchanged, except in the Mediterranean coast, where they will rise. Winds of variable direction in the eastern third and west or northwest component in the rest.
– CANARY ISLANDS: slightly cloudy or clear, except for some interval of low clouds on the north coast of the western islands, and calm, less intense in the afternoon. Temperatures with few changes. Wind from the northeast to this moderate to strong, with gusts that could occasionally be very strong in the northeast of Tenerife, west of La Palma and south and Valle del El Golfo in El Hierro.