The State Meteorological Agency (AEMET) foresees stable weather for most of the country today, with intense fogs in the plateaus and Extremadura and rains in Galicia and northwest Castilla y León.
Temperatures will rise in much of the Peninsula, although in areas of fog could remain the same or even descend. No changes are expected in the Balearic and Canary Islands.
The wind will blow from the southwest in the northwest quadrant, east coast and Balearic Islands, with intervals of strong in the Galician coast. From Levante on the coast of Alboran, and from the northeast in the Canary Islands.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES:
– GALICIA: sky covered with morning mists in high areas of the southeast and rains, locally persistent in the Fisterra area and north of the Rías Baixas. Increasing temperatures Southwest wind weak in the southeast third and strong on the coast, with strong gusts in high areas of A Mariña.
– ASTURIAS: in the southeast extreme, sky covered with probable weak rains that could spread in a dispersed way to high levels of the rest of the Cordillera. In the rest, the intervals of medium and high clouds will predominate. Increasing temperatures South and southwest wind, with strong intervals in the northwest and loose in low areas of the eastern half.
– CANTABRIA: Clear sky with intervals of high clouds, except in the southern third, where it will be cloudy of low clouds during the first hours of the day with probable fogs and morning fog banks in the South Valleys. Increasing temperatures South and southwest wind that will decrease to loose in the afternoon.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy sky, mainly of medium and high clouds, which will decrease in the afternoon to clear with intervals of high clouds, with fogs and banks of morning fog in Araba. Increasing temperatures Southwest wind, which will decrease to weak in the afternoon.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: Covered sky with probable occasional weak precipitation in the northwest, without discarding some drizzles dispersed in the rest, and mists and mists that in the north can be persistent. Minimum temperatures in slight rise in the north and without changes in the south and maximum in slight rise. Southwest winds, loose in general.
– NAVARRA: intervals of high clouds, without ruling out fogs and morning fog banks in the western half. Increasing temperatures Slack wind from south and southeast, which will be more intense during the first half of the day in the northwest.
– LA RIOJA: cloudy intervals, more abundant in the Iberian, where drizzle scattered with fogs and fog banks are not ruled out. Falling temperatures on the middle and lower banks of the Ebro and the rest rising. Winds from the southwest in the mountains and from the southeast or variables in the valley, loose in general.
– ARAGON: cloudy sky with intervals of high clouds, which will tend to cloudy in the afternoon divide. Mists and morning fog banks. Minimum temperatures in ascent in the Pyrenees and maximum ascents in the Pyrenees and the Iberian. Frosts in the Pyrenees, weak in La Ibérica. In the southern half, west and southwest wind loose and in the rest, loose variable.
– CATALONIA: Cloudy sky with intervals of high clouds, which will tend to cloudy in the Aran Valley in the afternoon. Mists and morning fog banks in the interior. Minimum temperatures in ascent in the western Pyrenees and maximum ascents in the northern third. Frosts in the Pyrenees. On the coast, moderate southwest wind and the rest, the west weak.
– EXTREMADURA: cloudy sky that will tend to little cloudy during the afternoon. Mists and mists, especially in the valleys of the Tagus and the Guadiana. Minimum temperatures in slight decrease and maximum in slight rise. Variable winds loose.
– MADRID: cloudy sky with predominance of low clouds, opening clear from the central hours of the day. In high areas of the Sierra, cloud cover will be scarce. Likely mists and fog banks that could be persistent in the morning in much of the Community. Temperatures in slight descent, except in the Sierra, where the maximum increases. Weak frost in high mountains of the Sierra. Variable loose wind.
– CASTILLA – LA MANCHA: cloudy sky with predominance of low clouds in the north and west of the Community, with fogs and fog banks, which will tend from midday to open clear and, in the afternoon, to little cloudy with intervals of high clouds, except in Guadalajara and in points of La Mancha, where the cloud cover could be persistent. In the southeast and east of Cuenca, clear skies will predominate. Minimum temperatures without changes in the north and slight decrease in the south and maximum in slight increase, except in areas of La Mancha. Weak frosts in La Mancha and high mountain levels. Variable loose wind, with predominance of the western component in the northeast quadrant.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: clear sky. Minimum temperatures in descent and maximum in ascent. Faint frost on the inside. Wind of the west and southwest weak, with intervals of moderate in the coast.
– MURCIA: clear skies. Minimum temperatures in descent, with weak frosts in high areas of the northwest and Altiplano, and rising highs in the Northwest and Altiplano. Winds of the west or northwest, loose in the interior, that will turn in the afternoon to southwest in the coast.
– BALEARES: cloudy sky with some range of high clouds. Night temperatures in descent, with weak frosts in Mallorca, especially in the Sierra de Tramontana, and diurnas in slight rise. Loose west and southwest winds that will increase in the afternoon.
– ANDALUCÍA: clear skies, except for intervals of low morning clouds in the Strait, with morning mists and mists in Sierra Morena. Temperatures in descent in the interior and maximum in ascent. Weak frosts in high areas of the eastern interior. Variable winds loose in the eastern third and east component in the rest, loose in the interior. Lift in the Strait, which will increase to strong at noon.
– CANARY ISLANDS: cloudy intervals in the north of the islands of greater relief, with a predominance of cloudy skies in the afternoon. Cleared in the rest. High-type cloudiness in the western islands in the second half of the day. Temperatures with few changes. Northeasterly wind from moderate to moderate, which will turn to east component in medium and high areas. Predominance of the breezes on shores oriented southwest.