The State Meteorological Agency (AEMET) forecasts significantly higher temperatures in the Mediterranean area, Aragon, Catalonia and the Balearic Islands, with possible strong gusts of wind associated with storms in the southeast of the peninsula.
Medium and high cloud intervals and diurnal changes are expected in the northwestern peninsular and eastern third, with showers and occasional storms, which may produce strong gusts of wind in mountain areas of the southeast; It is possible that they extend to the Mediterranean coast during the afternoon.
No isolated storm is ruled out in the Balearic and Melilla surroundings. Predominance of little cloudy or cloudiness of evolution in the rest of the Peninsula. In the Canary Islands, cloudy intervals.
The diurnal temperatures descend in the interior of the third east of the peninsula and rise in the Balearics and littorals of the southeast, staying above the usual values in the Mediterranean area. They may exceed 36 degrees in the southeast interior, Aragon, Catalonia and the Balearic Islands, as well as 40 in the interior of Valencia.
Winds from the west on the Andalusian coast, with strong intervals. Predominance of the southern component in the Mediterranean area, and of the north in the Galician and Cantabrian coast. Alisios in the Canary Islands. Strong gusts from the southwest in the sierras of the east third.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES:
– GALICIA: low cloud intervals that do not affect high mountain areas and that tend to open at midday when the cloudiness of evolution begins, especially in the interior with showers in the south and center that could reach the northern third and that will go with an occasional storm in high areas of the southeast. Mists and morning fog banks.
Increasing temperatures on the southwest coast, with local decreases in Lugo and with little change in the rest. Slack wind from the east and northeast in the northern third and variable in the rest, increasing northeast on the coast of A Coruña and tending to northern component in the rest of the Community.
– PRINCIPALITY OF ASTURIAS: low cloud intervals with fogs and morning fog banks, increasing in cloudy or covered with probable scattered showers in the interior, especially in the mountain range, where an occasional storm could escape and that in a dispersed way could also arrive To the coast.
Minimum temperatures without changes or slight decrease slightly more pronounced maximums. Variable loose wind tending in the morning to northern component.
– CANTABRIA: slightly cloudy with low cloud intervals, increasing cloudy during the day. Probable fogs and morning and night fog banks in high areas of the interior. No weak and scattered precipitation is ruled out.
Minimum temperatures unchanged with some slight descent in the south; maximum in descent, light in the west. Variable loose wind tending to northern component.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: predominance of cloudy skies with low clouds, tending to little cloudy in the south temporarily in central hours and increasing gaps in the north. Mists are not discarded at dawn in high areas of the interior. Weak rains in the north during the first half of the day, more likely in Guipúzcoa.
Minimum temperatures without changes and maximum decreases. Slack wind from the west and northwest tending to northern component.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: clear or slightly cloudy, with low clouds or fogs in the early hours in the northeast, and intervals of high clouds and some clouds of evolution in the afternoon, without discarding scattered showers in the mountainous north and northwest.
Minimum temperatures in light descent or no changes and maximum decreases in the northeast and without changes in the rest. Winds from the northeast, with strong gusts at the end of the day in the Northeast, and from the west and south, loose in general, in the rest.
– NAVARRA FORAL COMMUNITY: cloudy in the northwest with low clouds and little cloudy with some intervals in the rest. Probable early morning fog and at the end of the day in high areas of the west and north. Weak rains in the northwest, mainly in the first half of the day.
Minimum temperatures without changes with some decrease in the low Ribera and maximum in descent. Loose winds from the north and northwest with more intense intervals during the central hours in the Ribera.
– LA RIOJA: little cloudy, with low clouds at first hours in the Rioja Alta, and with intervals of high clouds or of evolution.
Minimum temperatures in light descent or without changes and maximum in descent. Winds from the northwest in the valley and variable loose with a predominance of the north in the rest.
– ARAGÓN: predominance of little cloudy sky. In the east of Teruel, cloudiness of diurnal evolution and storms in the afternoon.
Temperatures with local decreases. Wind of western component from weak to moderate. In the southeast, possible strong gusts of wind in the afternoon associated with storms.
– CATALONIA: cloudy intervals. In the north and south thirds, cloudiness of diurnal evolution and storms in the afternoon.
Minimum temperatures with local and maximum ascents with few changes. Loose variable wind tending to loose to moderate south component. In the southern third, possible strong gusts of wind in the afternoon associated with storms.
– EXTREMADURA: clear or not very cloudy, with some low clouds in the early hours in the southwestern sierras, and with high cloud intervals in the northwest.
Temperatures without changes. Loose west winds rising in the afternoon.
– MADRID COMMUNITY: little cloud or clear with intervals of high clouds and evolution from midday.
Temperatures without significant changes. Variable loose winds with predominance of the south direction in the afternoon.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: light cloud or cloudless, increasing from midday high cloud cover and evolution especially in the southeast of the Community, with showers and storms scattered in mountain areas of the Iberian and Sierra de Alcaraz, less likely in La Mancha.
Minimum temperatures on the increase in the south-east of the Community and with little change in the rest; maximum in descent in Albacete and the south of Cuenca and with slight changes in the rest. Variable loose winds prevailing the southern component, with more intense intervals in the central hours and with probable strong gusts during the afternoon in the Sierra de Alcaraz associated with storms.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: high cloud intervals. In the interior cloudiness of diurnal evolution and storms in the afternoon.
Temperatures with local ascents. Loose variable wind with moderate southwest intervals in the interior of Valencia. Possible strong gusts of wind in the afternoon associated with storms.
– MURCIA REGION: skies with medium and high cloud intervals. Cloudiness of diurnal evolution in the interior, without discarding isolated showers in the mountains that can be accompanied by storms and strong gusts.
Minimum rising temperatures; maximum in decline in the Northwest and the Altiplano, and rising in the rest, notable in the Campo de Cartagena. Winds of southern component, with very strong gusts in high zones and storm zones.
– BALEARIC ISLANDS: medium and high cloud intervals with the probability of occasional precipitation accompanied by mud and storm.
Climbing temperatures. Winds from the southwest.
– ANDALUCÍA: skies not very cloudy or clear in the western half, with intervals of medium and high clouds in the eastern half. Cloudiness of diurnal evolution in the Eastern Sierras, without discarding isolated and occasional showers that can be accompanied by storms and strong gusts in storm zones.
Minimum temperatures without changes; maximum without changes, or declining in the eastern regions. Winds of western component in general weak, intensifying during the afternoon, with very strong gusts in oriental high heights and zones of storm. West in the Strait.
– CANARY ISLANDS: in Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and the north of the islands of greater relief, cloudy intervals, opening clear in central hours; Low probability of weak rains in the north of the islands of greater relief at dawn. In the south, west and summits of the islands of greater relief, little cloudy or clear.
Temperatures with few changes. Northeast wind with strong intervals in southeast and northwest slopes of the islands of greater relief.
. (tagsToTranslate) Temperatures (t) significantly (t) Aragon (t) Cataluna (t) Baleares