The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) predicts for today, Tuesday, locally strong precipitations in the western end of Andalusia and the Central System, little cloudy sky in the other areas and increasing temperatures in the northern half of the peninsula.
In the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, there will be intervals of clouds, more frequent in the southwest and northwest, which in the afternoon will give rise to showers and occasional storms in the southwest quadrant and the Strait area, inland northwest, interior of the eastern third and Balearic Islands, more intense in mountain areas and locally strong in the western end of Andalusia and the Central System.
Showers will tend to remit in general, except in the southwest, where they could intensify in the last hours, they will be unlikely in the other areas and are not expected on the Cantabrian coast and the Ebro valley, while in the Canary Islands it could rain in the north and west of the mountainous islands.
Possible morning mists or mists in the eastern center of the Peninsula and in the Balearic Islands, as well as in other areas of the peninsular interior in a more dispersed way.
Daytime temperatures will rise in the northern half of the Peninsula and on the southern plateau, will drop in the interior of the Levante area and in the Balearic Islands and will remain unchanged in the rest.
Winds from the north and east components will blow in Galicia, the Cantabrian Sea and the eastern Mediterranean area, from west to east in the Strait and Alborán, from south and east components in the interior of the peninsula and the Gulf of Cádiz, from northwest to west in the Canary Islands and with strong intervals in the north of Galicia and at the end of the day in the Gulf of Cádiz.
Prediction by autonomous communities:
– GALICIA: cloudy, with intervals of cloudiness of evolution in the afternoon and light showers, which locally will be moderate in nature and accompanied by storms, less likely in the northern third of Lugo. Temperatures will rise, especially the highest, and more sharply in the northwestern half. Northeast wind in A Coruña and Lugo, strong on the north coast of Fisterra, and weak in a variable direction in the rest.
– PRINCIPALITY OF ASTURIAS: cloudy, with intervals of cloudiness of evolution in the afternoon in the interior, where there will be light showers that locally may be moderate in nature and accompanied by a storm, most likely in the extreme south-west, and not very cloudy or cleared on the coastal strip. Minimum temperatures will not experience significant changes and maximum temperatures will rise, slightly in the eastern half. East and northeast wind, weak in the interior and more intense on the coast.
– CANTABRIA: little cloudy or clear, increase in cloudiness from noon in the south and cloudy intervals on the coast, without ruling out any light rain or occasional shower in the afternoon in Liébana and Campoo. Minimum temperatures with slight changes and maximum temperatures increasing, generally light. Variable light wind, with a tendency to blow from the east and northeast, more intense on the coast.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: low cloud intervals, with mist and fog banks in the interior and with evolution cloudiness in the afternoon, when some light rain or occasional shower is not ruled out, more likely in mountain areas. Temperatures with little change. Inland, variable light wind, which will tend northeast in the central hours, and on the coast, light east wind, which will roll to the north component from noon and will tend to variable in the late afternoon.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy intervals, with cloudiness of evolution and showers, that can go with a storm, less probable in the northeast and locally strong, without ruling out morning fogs and fog banks. Minimum temperatures unchanged or in slight descent and maximum in ascent, light in the east. East or southeast winds.
– NAVARRA FORAL COMMUNITY: low cloud intervals, with morning mist and fog banks in the northern half and with cloudiness of evolution in the afternoon, in which some light rain or occasional shower is not ruled out, more likely in the Pyrenees, where They could be accompanied by storms. Temperatures without significant changes. Variable light wind, with predominance of the northern component and with a tendency to southeast at the end of the day.
– LA RIOJA: cloudy intervals, with cloudiness of evolution and probability of scattered showers, which can go with a storm, more probable and generalized in the Iberian System, without ruling out morning fogs and fog banks. Minimum temperatures without changes and maximum temperatures in light ascent. Southeast winds.
– ARAGÓN: cloudy or with cloudy intervals in the first half of the day, with a low probability of light and scattered rainfall, evolution clouds from noon on in the Pyrenees and Iberia, which will give rise to scattered showers in the afternoon, without rule out in Iberia some isolated and occasional storm, and little cloud in the rest. Temperatures without changes or with slight ascents. Variable light wind, which will tend to blow from the east and southeast, with moderate intervals in the Ebro valley.
– CATALONIA: cloudy or with cloudy intervals in the first half of the day, with a low probability of light and scattered rainfall, preferably in the southern third and on the northern coast, clouds of daytime evolution from midday in mountain areas, which will give place with scattered showers in the afternoon in the Pyrenees and Pre-Pyrenees, and little cloudy in the rest. Minimum temperatures unchanged and maximum temperatures rising in the northern half, locally notable in the northeast. Light to moderate northeast wind offshore in the early hours, tending east and southeast weak.
– EXTREMADURA: intervals of evolution clouds and scattered showers, which can be accompanied by storms, more general in the north, where they can be locally strong, without ruling out morning fogs and fog banks. Minimum temperatures unchanged and maximums rising slightly in the north and unchanged in the south. Southeast winds.
– MADRID COMMUNITY: little cloudy or with intervals of low clouds at the beginning of the day, tendency to cloudy or overcast, with precipitations from the morning, probably accompanied by storm, which can be strong and persistent in the Sierra. Temperatures without significant changes. Light southeast wind.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: intervals of low clouds at the beginning of the day and a tendency to cloud, with rains and showers, in the eastern half, La Mancha and Sierra de San Vicente, especially intense in high areas of Guadalajara. Minimum rising temperatures in the eastern half and with little change in the rest and maximum decreasing in the eastern end of Cuenca and Albacete, rising in the Tajo and Guadiana valleys and with little change in the rest. Variable light wind, which will tend to blow from the southeast.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: cloudy skies or with cloudy intervals and scattered precipitations, which will subside in the afternoon, when they will be restricted in isolation to mountain areas. Minimum temperatures without changes or in slight ascent and maximums in descent, especially in the interiors of Valencia and Alicante. Wind of component this loose, with intervals of moderate northeast in the coast.
– REGION OF MURCIA: cloudy or overcast skies, with occasional showers, more probable and intense during the afternoon and in the interior mountains, where they can be accompanied by storms and small hail. Morning mists, without ruling out fog banks inside. Temperatures with few changes, except in the Altiplano, where the minimum will rise and the maximum will decrease. Winds of component this loose, more intense in the afternoon.
– BALEARES: predominance of cloudy sky, with an occasional shower, which may be accompanied by mud, more likely in Mallorca and Menorca. Mists and fog banks until morning. Temperatures with little change. North and northeast wind.
– ANDALUSIA: in the western extreme, showers accompanied by storms and small hail, locally strong and persistent, more intense after noon. In the rest, cloudy skies, without ruling out occasional showers, more likely in the mountains of the eastern interior, where storms with frequent hail are not ruled out. Morning mists inside, without ruling out fog banks. Temperatures with little change. Variable winds in the early hours, which will tend to blow from the east component on the Mediterranean slope and from the south component in the rest, with strong intervals in the western end at the end of the day.
– CANARY ISLANDS: cloudy intervals, with predominance of cloudy skies in the central hours in the interior and eastern slopes, probability of occasional and generally weak rains in the islands of greater relief, mainly in the western and northern slopes during the morning and in the slope is in the afternoon, when they can be more intense. Weak and occasional rains are not ruled out in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura in the afternoon. Nighttime temperatures with little change and daytime temperatures with a slight rise. West component wind, more intense in the afternoon.