The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) foresees for today, Saturday, a sky covered with rains in Galicia, the western Cantabrian and in the northwest corner of the northern plateau, as well as a slight thermal rise in the Mediterranean.
It will be cloudy in the rest of the peninsular west half, with weak rains from the morning, which will be less likely the further south and east, and will remit throughout the day.
Little cloudy or with cloudy intervals in the Balearic Islands and in the rest of the Peninsula, without ruling out some weak rain in the extreme north of Catalonia.
In the Canary Islands, there will be cloudy intervals in the north of the islands, without discarding some weak precipitation at points of the highest relief, and slightly cloudy or clear in the south.
Morning mists are not ruled out in the lower Guadalquivir, in the upper Ebro or in the depression of Huesca and Lleida. The snow level on the Peninsula will be above 1700 meters.
The maximum temperatures will be in slight rise in the Mediterranean area, without changes in the Canary Islands and in decrease in the rest. The minimums will rise in the northern plateau and in western Andalusia, will fall in Galicia and will change little in the rest. Some weak frosts will appear in the Pyrenees and points of the Cantabrian Mountains, as well as in the Iberian and Central systems.
Northeast wind in the Canary Islands, with some range of strong intensity, and west component on the coast of Galicia, Cantabrian and Strait. Loose wind variable in the rest of the country.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES
- GALICIA: cloudy or overcast with widespread rains, with a tendency from noon to cloudy intervals and to remit rainfall. Snow level around 1700 meters. Temperatures with few changes, with a predominance of declines in the northwest, and maximum declines. Loose wind variable, with a predominance of north and northwest on the coast during the morning, and with a tendency to southwest in the afternoon and getting worse on the coast at the end of the day.
- ASTURIAS: cloudy or covered with precipitation that will extend from west to east, with a tendency in the afternoon at cloudy intervals and to remit rainfall. Snow level around 1700 meters. Mists and some morning fog bank are not ruled out. Minimum temperatures in slight increase and maximum temperatures in decrease. Loose wind variable with a tendency to west component in the morning and southwest at the end of the day.
- CANTABRIA: very cloudy with a tendency to cloudy intervals in the afternoon. Weak and scattered showers in the morning, less likely in the south, which will subside as the cloudiness decreases. Minimum temperatures without significant changes, except in Cantabria del Ebro where they will rise, and maximums in decline. Weak frosts in high mountain areas of the southwest. Loose wind variable in the interior, with a predominance of the southwest in the first half of the day, and loose wind of west component in the coast.
- BASQUE COUNTRY: cloudy intervals at the beginning with a tendency to very cloudy, until decreasing to cloudy intervals again at the end of the day. Likely and scattered showers in the second half of the day, which will be sent at the end of the day. Mists and morning mists in the south are not ruled out. Temperatures without significant changes, except the maximum in Vizcaya where they will descend. Loose wind of south component in the interior and west component in the coast.
- CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy in the west and slightly cloudy in the rest, until it increases to cloudy or covered with weak rainfall in the west, and will be likely dispersed in the rest, until disappearing at the end of the day and tending to cloudy intervals . Snow level between 1600/1800 meters. Mists and morning fog banks are not ruled out. Minimum temperatures without changes in the southeast and rising in the rest, and maximums in decline. Weak frosts scattered in mountain areas and the east end. Winds of the south and southwest, loose.
- NAVARRA: cloudy intervals until it increases to cloudy in the early hours of the afternoon when weak and scattered rains will be likely in the northwest, and cloudiness will decrease again at the end of the day. Mists and morning mists in the southwest are not ruled out. Temperatures without significant changes. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees. Loose wind variable, with a predominance of the southern component.
- LA RIOJA: slightly cloudy with probable mists or morning fog banks, until increasing at noon to cloudy or overcast without ruling out occasional weak rainfall. Snow level over 1700/1800 meters. Temperatures without changes. Weak frosts scattered in the Iberian. Loose winds, from the south and southwest in the mountains and variables in the valley.
- ARAGÓN: cloudless or clear sky in the morning, with a tendency from noon to cloudy intervals. No occasional weak rainfall is ruled out in the Pyrenees and western Iberian divide in the afternoon, with the snow level around 1700 meters. Mist and morning fog banks. Temperatures without changes or with slight ascents. Weak frosts in the Pyrenees and Iberian surroundings, more intense in valleys funds. Loose variable wind, with a predominance of the southern component.
- CATALUÑA: in the eastern half, cloudy intervals, more abundant in the north coast, where no drizzle or occasional weak rain is ruled out. In the rest, a little cloudy sky, with cloudy intervals in the afternoon. Mist and morning fog banks inside. Temperatures without changes or with slight ascents of the maximums in general, and slight decreases of the minimums in the coast of Gerona and in the south of Lleida. Weak frosts around the Pyrenees, more intense in valleys funds. Loose variable wind, with a predominance of the east component on the north coast in the afternoon.
- EXTREMADURA: cloudy intervals to increase to cloudy or overcast, with a probability of weak rainfall in the north and without ruling them out in the rest. Minimum temperatures without changes or in slight ascent and maximum in descent. Variable, loose winds.
- COMMUNITY OF MADRID: intervals of high clouds to increase to cloudy or overcast during the central hours of the day, when no weak and scattered rain is discarded in the mountains, with a tendency to open clear during the afternoon. Mists or probability of morning fog banks in the center and south of the community. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum in light descent, somewhat more pronounced in the mountains. Weak frosts on summits. Loose wind variable.
- CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: slightly cloudy or clear increasing the cloudiness from west to east until the cloudy or overcast sky remains during the central hours of the day, and decreasing the cloudiness from the west at the end of the day. Probability of weak rains in the western end of the community without discarding them in the rest of the highlands, especially in the western half. Mist and probable fog banks in areas of La Alcarria and La Mancha. Minimum temperatures with few changes, and maximum in general in slight descent and without changes in the extreme southeast. Weak frosts in high areas of the northeast. Variable wind with a predominance of the west component.
- VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: predominance of little cloudy sky in the morning, with a tendency in the afternoon at cloudy intervals, more abundant in the interior. Mists and fog banks in the interior of Valencia. Minimum temperatures with local ascents in the interior of Alicante and without changes in the rest, and maximums in ascent in the southern half and in slight ascent or without changes in the rest. Loose variable wind.
- MURCIA: predominance of slightly cloudy skies until increasing at cloudy intervals in the interior in the afternoon. Minimum temperatures without changes and maximum rising. Loose variable winds.
- BALEARIC ISLANDS: predominance of little cloudy sky. Mists without ruling out some morning fog bank. Temperatures unchanged or slightly rising. Loose winds.
- ANDALUCÍA: skies slightly cloudy in the eastern third and cloudy intervals in the rest with occasional weak rainfall in the interior, more likely in the mountains. In the western third and in the Guadalquivir valley, morning mists without ruling out mists. Maximum temperatures decreasing in the eastern interior and in central regions, and rising on the Mediterranean coast. A few changes in the rest. Loose variable winds with a tendency to west component. West in the Strait.
- CANARY ISLANDS: in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, cloudy intervals. In the north and east of the islands of greater relief, cloudy. In the rest, a bit cloudy or clear. Temperatures with few changes or slight decrease. Moderate northeast wind with strong intervals. At the end of the day, punctually very strong gusts are not ruled out on summits and on the southeast and northwest slopes of the islands of greater relief.