The 91st edition of the Oscar Awards is held from 8:00 pm on Sunday, February 24 at the Dolby Theater in The Angels (02:00 am on Monday morning in Spain). This year's gala, which will have no presenter, has two films leading the number of nominations, Rome Y The favourite, that could take up to ten statuettes each.
Next, we offer you the list with the winners of the 24 categories of the Oscar 2019 Awards, an information that will be updated as the ceremony progresses:
BEST SECONDARY ACTRESS
BEST MAKEUP AND HAIRDRESSING
- AWARDED: Black Panther, by Ruth E. Carter.
- The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, by Mary Zophres.
- The favourite, by Sandy Powell.
- The return of Mary Poppins, by Sandy Powell.
- Mary, Queen of Scotland, by Alexandra Byrne.
BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN