The Bonoloto and the Lottery have left some good pinches in the Canary Islands this Thursday. In the capital of Gran Canaria, he played a Bonoloto second category award (5 hits and the complementary one) valued at 77,672.94 euros. The point of sale of Funds of the Segura, 17B, distributed the luck.
For its part, the Lottery leaves in Thursday's draw a first prize (65754, with 30,000 euros) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. In addition to two second prizes (with the number 40151 and endowed with 6,000 euros) in Tarajalejo (Tuineje, Fuerteventura) and in San Isidro (Granadilla de Abona, Tenerife).
He Bonoloto result from today Thursday, October 17, 2019 It is: 03, 08, 21, 27, 31 and 45 with the complementary number being 38 and the refund being 5.
If after checking your ticket you have not had any luck, you can try again on Friday, October 18, since Lotteries and State Betting also celebrates Bonoloto draw.
He Bonoloto Draw It is celebrated every day of the week, except Sunday. The ticket consists of 8 columns, each with a number that range from 1 to 49. In each draw 6 balls are drawn from the main drum and one ball more than a second bass drum corresponding to the refund.
Bonoloto allows you to play by single or multiple bet. In the first case, each bettor must fill in as many columns as he wants to place bets. In each of them you will fill in 6 numbers. In the case of multiple bets, only one column number is dialed and depending on the number of bets you want to play, it will be selected a different number of numbers between one of the following possible:
- If you mark the box of 44 bets, you must select 5 numbers in the first block. The set consisting of those five numbers chosen plays with each of the remaining numbers in the block, thus forming 44 sets of six forecasts, that is, 44 bets
- If you mark the 7 betting box, you must select 7 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the box of 28 bets, you must select 8 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 84 betting box, you must select 9 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 210 bets box, you must select 10 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 462 betting box, you must select 11 numbers in the first block
How much does it cost to play?
The amount of each bet is 0.50 euros. The minimum amount of the full ticket is 1 euro, therefore: If your ticket participates in a single draw, it must include at least 2 bets (50 cents x 2 bets x 1 draw = 1 euro). If your ticket participates in two or more draws (weekly draw), it can include from 1 single bet (50 cents x 1 bet x 2 draws = 1 euro)
In Bonoloto 55% of the collection is allocated to prizes, distributed among the following prize categories:
- 1st Category: if the 6 numbers of the winning combination are correct.
- 2nd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are matched plus the extraction corresponding to the complementary number *
- 3rd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are matched
- 4th Category: if 4 numbers of the winning combination are matched
- 5th Category: if 3 numbers of the winning combination are matched
- Refund: If the number allocated to this prize matches that of your ticket and will be referred to the total amount of bets in which you have participated.
- Weekly Draw: The reimbursement for the weekly payment or draw modality will be drawn every day, the corresponding prize being assigned to the value of the daily bet.
- Daily Draw: the reimbursement for the daily participation modality will be determined by the winning digit of the participation day draw.
(tagsToTranslate) Thursday (t) lucky (t) for (t) Canary Islands (t) Bonoloto (t) Lottery (t) Society (t) news (t) news (t) news of today (t) the province (t) ) diary of the palms (t) canary (t) daily the palms (t) daily.