Miami, Jul 22 (EFE) .- The winners of the 2021 Premios Juventud held this Thursday in the city of Miami (USA) were the following:
Karol G and Bad Bunny are crowned in a very emotional Youth Awards
– Album of the year: “The last tour of the world”, by Bad Bunny – Song of the year: “Dákiti”, by Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez.
– Female youth artist: Karol G – Male youth artist: Bad Bunny – Favorite group or duo of the year: Grupo Firme.
– The perfect mix: “Relationship”, by Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Farruko, Sech and Rosalía.
– The traffic jam: “Bichota”, by Karol G.
– The stickiest: “Ay, Dios Mío”, by Karol G.
– Viral track of the year: “Dákiti”, by Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez.
– Video with the most powerful message: “Un día (One Day)”, by J Balvin, Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny and Tainy.
– Tropical mix: “Before the sun rises”, by Natti Natasha and Prince Royce.
– Girl power: “Ram Pam Pam”, by Natti Natasha and Becky G.
– The hottest choreography: “Bichota”, by Karol G.
– Social dance challenge: “Bichota”, by Karol G.
– The trendiest: Karol G.
– Helping her fans: Becky G.
– Best regional Mexican collaboration: “El güero”, from Grupo Firme and Marca MP.
– Mexican regional album of the year: “We have fun achieving the impossible”, by Grupo Firme.
– The new Mexican regional generation: The two carnales.
– Best regional Mexican song: “El envidioso”, from Los dos carnales.
– Best mariachi-ranchera song: “Tell me how you want”, by Angela Aguilar and Christian Nodal.
– Best regional Mexican fusion: “El Cambio”, by Chesca and Grupo Firme.
– Best LOL: Imaray Ulloa.
– The new generation – female: Kali Uchis.
– The New Generation – Male: Jay Wheeler.
– Influencer with a cause: Juanpa Zurita.
– OMG Collaboration: “Hawaii”, by Maluma and The Weeknd.
– Together they turn on my networks: Raphy Pina and Natti Natasha.
– I want more: Sebastián Rulli