Struggling to learn Spanish language? It doesn’t matter if you are 10 or 90 years old! You only need to know 138 words to get by in Spain!
For many British expats living in Spain, the biggest problem is the language barrier. Some find it difficult to learn a second language and only a small percentage of British expats are fluent in Spanish. This can make things difficult and expensive when living in Spain. Imagine being able to understand everything, not require a translator for important meetings and just being able to get by without the embarrassment of not understanding Spanish.
There is a new system developed by SynergySpanish, the leading online language learning company. This system is easy to understand and can have you speaking Spanish within a couple of online lessons, at your own pace. You will become confident understanding how to get by with day to day routines and also understanding of legal paperwork or anything you couldn’t get your head around before.
The course is available right now and is ideal for the following circumstances:
- You’ve never spoken a word of Spanish
- After endless courses and months or even years of study, you still can’t string a Spanish sentence together without a struggle.
- You need to learn the language quickly.
- You are over 40 and “learning isn’t as easy as it used to be”
- You don’t want to spend countless hours worrying about grammar or sentence structure.
- Spanish has been difficult for you in the past.
- You don’t have a lot of time to devote to lessons.
The course is split into 68 online audio lessons that you can take at any time and repeat each one until you are happy with the result. Each lesson is easy to understand and the techniques used easily embed Spanish words and meanings into your brain. This is a special formula developed by a leading English teacher, splitting the entire Spanish language into 138 words that can be used to create phrases and sentences for any scenario.
The average time span for becoming fluent in Spanish using this online course is around only 12 hours! However, it is important to spread the course over 90 days as you will also get 90 days of email coaching. The email coaching is extremely easy to follow. The best thing you can do is not rush. At the end of the 90 days you will be able to:
- Speak Spanish that will impress the locals – even if you feel like you’ve had a “mental block” with learning Spanish before.
- Avoid the traps that stop most people from finally speaking Spanish
- Feel comfortable and be ready for real-world Spanish conversations – in as little as 12 hours – much less time and effort than other courses
- Learn how to connect with locals if you live in a Spanish-speaking country or a Latino community in
- Converse with your Spanish-speaking co-workers and neighbors
- Travel to exotic Latin America, the Caribbean and Spain, and experience the real flavor of the local
- Teach your children or grandchildren to speak Spanish