July 29, 2021

LaLiga: Valverde clears Dembélé | sports

LaLiga: Valverde clears Dembélé | sports


Ernesto Valverde He left Dembélé out of the squad for the Barcelona game against Betis. There is no medical part, the French striker remains out of tomorrow's duel by technical decision. After the Barça coach returned the title on Tuesday against Inter in San Siro, the Barça players had the day off on Wednesday. On Thursday the French striker did not show up for training. "He suffers from gastroenteritis, "the club explained. On Friday he did not work with his teammates and this Saturday he was out of the list of 19 players. "Is it a punishment?", They questioned Valverde. "Everyone can interpret it as they see fit. It's not a punishment, I do what I think is best for my club. The other day he started and tomorrow he will not be ", he decided.

Thursday was not Dembélé's first lack of discipline. In Barcelona they have grown tired of their repeated delays in arriving at training, of their trips without asking for authorization from the club and not committing to the work of the team. "Is Dembélé's future at Barcelona at risk?" They insisted to Valverde. "I have nothing to comment on. The internal issues are internal. We want to help players to be better. We do it with everyone, with Messi, with Suárez, with Dembélé … We hope that the team and the club, which has made a great investment with him, take advantage of his talent ", said the Txingurri.

The name of the Frenchman monopolized Valverde's press conference. "There is a match tomorrow," recalled the Cáceres coach, who, however, never mentioned the word gastroenteritis. "We want all the players that are in the team to give their best version, which positively impact. And, our intention is to help you in that way. That is our idea. Dembélé has an incredible talent, "said the Blaugrana coach.

Messi returns

Who does come back to the call is Messi. The wait at Barcelona was over. The Argentine returns to the list, this time with the medical discharge. After seeing the victories against Inter (2-0) and the classic (5-1) in the Nou Camp, the 10 looked at his home suffered the victory against Rayo Vallecano (2-3). He did not want to miss the trip to Milan and joined the Barca expedition when he still did not have a medical discharge. However, he stayed in the stands of San Siro (1-1). After three weeks of loss, which had announced the medical statement after suffering a fracture in the radius of the right arm, the Rosario will play, at least for a while, against Betis. "Leo has lost the fear of falling, of support. This you have to remove from your head. In the game you can not think of a bad gesture. It limits you. I have seen him very well and he is sure ", explained the Barcelona coach.

Messi is not the only one who returns. After losing 43 and losing nine games, Umtiti returns to the squad. The French center, who suffered from problems in the cartilage of his left knee, this week had begun working with his teammates. On Tuesday, as Messi, had also seen the match against Inter in the stands of San Siro. "We understand that all players summoned can be holders knowing that after a period of low you have to go with an eye," explained Valverde. And analyzed the match against Betis. "Last year we saw that he is an aggressive team, that he does not let you play and he wants to have possession. It will be that kind of game in which we both want the opponent not to play, "concluded the Barcelona coach.



Source link