The Bonoloto result from today, Saturday, February 1, 2020, it is 07, 23, 28, 42, 44 and 46 the complementary number being the 47 and the refund on 3.
First Category (6 hits) there are no winning tickets, so with the generated BOTE that will be put into play in the next draw of BonoLoto a single winner could win 1,900,000.00 euros.
Second Category (5 hits + Complementary) there are TWO successful tickets that have been validated in the Lottery Administration No. 115 of SEVILLA, located in C.C. Carrefour Montequinto, L-12A; and in the Receiver Office No. 67,685 of VALLE DE SAN LORENZO, (Santa Cruz de Tenerife), located in Crta. Gral. TF – 28, 136.
If after checking your ticket you have not had luck, you can try again on Monday, February 3, since Lotteries and State Betting also celebrates the Bonoloto draw.
The Bonoloto Draw It is celebrated every day of the week, except Sunday. The ticket consists of 8 columns, each with a number that range from 1 to 49. In each draw 6 balls are drawn from the main drum and one ball more than a second bass drum corresponding to the refund.
Bonoloto allows you to play by single or multiple bet. In the first case, each bettor must fill in as many columns as he wants to place bets. In each of them you will fill in 6 numbers. In the case of multiple bets, only one column number is marked and depending on the number of bets you want to play, it will be selected a different number of numbers between one of the following possible:
- If you mark the box of 44 bets, you must select 5 numbers in the first block. The set consisting of those five numbers chosen plays with each of the remaining numbers in the block, thus forming 44 sets of six forecasts, that is, 44 bets
- If you mark the 7 betting box, you must select 7 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the box of 28 bets, you must select 8 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 84 bet box, you must select 9 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 210 bets box, you must select 10 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 462 betting box, you must select 11 numbers in the first block
How much does it cost to play?
The amount of each bet is 0.50 euros. The minimum amount of the full ticket is 1 euro, therefore: If your ticket participates in a single draw, it must include at least 2 bets (50 cents x 2 bets x 1 draw = 1 euro). If your ticket participates in two or more draws (weekly draw), it can include from 1 single bet (50 cents x 1 bet x 2 draws = 1 euro)
In Bonoloto 55% of the collection is allocated to prizes, distributed among the following prize categories:
- 1st Category: if the 6 numbers of the winning combination are correct.
- 2nd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are matched plus the extraction corresponding to the complementary number *
- 3rd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are matched
- 4th Category: if 4 numbers of the winning combination are matched
- 5th Category: if 3 numbers of the winning combination are matched
- Refund: If the number destined for this prize matches that of your ticket and will be referred to the total amount of bets in which you have participated.
- Weekly Draw: The reimbursement for the weekly payment or draw modality will be drawn every day, the corresponding prize being assigned to the value of the daily bet.
- Daily Draw: the reimbursement for the daily participation modality will be determined by the winning digit of the participation day draw.