The owner of a validated BonoLoto ticket in Puerto de la Cruz (Santa Cruz de Tenerife) will receive more than 4.32 million euros having been the only First Category winner in the draw held on Friday, according to Lotteries and Betting of the State.
The winning ticket was validated in the Receiver Office number 67,350, located at number 88 of La Asomada, one of the main population centers of the said municipality. As the only first category winner – six numbers – you will receive 4,327,249.28 euros.
The Bonoloto result from today Friday, July 26, 2019
is: 06, 20, 22, 34, 39 and 45, the complementary number being the 44 and the refund on 0.
If after checking your ticket you have not had luck, you can try again on Thursday, July 25, since Lotteries and State Betting also celebrates the Bonoloto draw.
The Bonoloto Draw It is celebrated every day of the week, except Sunday. The ticket consists of 8 columns, each with a number that range from 1 to 49. In each draw 6 balls are drawn from the main drum and one ball more than a second bass drum corresponding to the refund.
Bonoloto allows you to play by single or multiple bet. In the first case, each bettor must fill in as many columns as he wants to place bets. In each of them you will fill in 6 numbers. In the case of multiple bets, only one column number is dialed and depending on the number of bets you want to play, it will be selected a different number of numbers between one of the following possible:
- If you mark the box of 44 bets, you must select 5 numbers in the first block. The set consisting of those five numbers chosen plays with each of the remaining numbers in the block, thus forming 44 sets of six forecasts, that is, 44 bets
- If you mark the 7 betting box, you must select 7 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the box of 28 bets, you must select 8 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 84 betting box, you must select 9 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 210 bets box, you must select 10 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 462 betting box, you must select 11 numbers in the first block
How much does it cost to play?
The amount of each bet is 0.50 euros. The minimum amount of the full ticket is 1 euro, therefore: If your ticket participates in a single draw, it must include at least 2 bets (50 cents x 2 bets x 1 draw = 1 euro). If your ticket participates in two or more draws (weekly draw), it can include from 1 single bet (50 cents x 1 bet x 2 draws = 1 euro)
In Bonoloto 55% of the collection is allocated to prizes, distributed among the following prize categories:
- 1st Category: if the 6 numbers of the winning combination are correct.
- 2nd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are matched plus the extraction corresponding to the complementary number *
- 3rd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are matched
- 4th Category: if 4 numbers of the winning combination are matched
- 5th Category: if 3 numbers of the winning combination are matched
- Refund: If the number allocated to this prize matches that of your ticket and will be referred to the total amount of bets in which you have participated.
- Weekly Draw: the reimbursement for the weekly payment or draw modality will be drawn every day, the corresponding prize being assigned to the value of the daily bet.
- Daily Draw: the reimbursement for the daily participation modality will be determined by the winning digit of the participation day draw.
. (tagsToTranslate) Bonoloto (t) raises (t) ribbon (t) first (t) prize (t) millionaire (t) Canary Islands (t) Society (t) news (t) news (t) news today (t) the province (t) daily of las palmas (t) canarias (t) daily las palmas (t) daily.