The Canary Islands are still lucky. This Wednesday the Bonoloto has left 37,694.34 euros with an acertante ticket of second category (five hits and Complementary) validated in the Lotteries Administration number 1 of the municipality of Lanzarote San Bartolome.
Of first category (six hits) there are no successful tickets, so with the generated pot that will be put into play in the next draw of Bonoloto a single winner could win 500,000 euros. Of second category there were other three tickets graced in Ayamonte (Huelva), Cádiz and Lleida.
The result of Bonoloto from today Wednesday, November 14, 2018 is: 01, 08, 12, 24, 28 and 39, the complementary number being 02 and the reinstatement the one.
If after checking your ticket you have not had any luck, you can try again tomorrow, Thursday, October 8, as Lotteries and State Betting also celebrates the lottery of the Bonoloto.
The Drawing of the Bonoloto It is celebrated every day of the week, except Sunday. The ticket consists of 8 columns, each of which with a number that they go from 1 to 49. In each draw 6 balls are removed from the main drum and one ball more than a second drum corresponding to the rebate.
The Bonoloto allows you to play by simple or multiple bet. In the first case, each bettor must fill in as many columns as he wants to make bets. In each of them will fill 6 numbers. In the case of the multiple bet, only one column number is marked and depending on the number of bets that you want to play, it will be selected a different number of numbers between one of the following possible:
- If you mark the 44 bets box, you must select 5 numbers in the first block. The set consisting of those five numbers chosen plays with each of the remaining numbers in the block, forming 44 sets of six forecasts, that is, 44 bets
- If you mark the 7 betting box, you must select 7 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 28 betting box, you must select 8 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 84 bet box, you must select 9 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 210 betting box, you must select 10 numbers in the first block
- If you mark the 462 betting box, you must select 11 numbers in the first block
How much does it cost to play?
The amount of each bet is 0.50 euros. The minimum amount of the full ticket is 1 euro, therefore: If your ticket participates in a single draw, you must include at least 2 bets (50 cents x 2 bets x 1 draw = 1 euro). If your ticket participates in two or more raffles (weekly raffle), you can include from 1 single bet (50 cents x 1 bet x 2 draws = 1 euro)
In Bonoloto 55% of the collection is allocated to prizes, distributed among the following categories of prizes:
- 1st Category: if the 6 numbers of the winning combination are correct.
- 2nd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination plus the extraction corresponding to the complementary number *
- 3rd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are guessed
- 4th Category: if 4 numbers of the winning combination are guessed
- 5th Category: if 3 numbers of the winning combination are guessed
- Refund: if the number destined to this prize matches that of your ticket and it will be referred to the total amount of bets in which you have participated.
- Weekly Raffle: the reimbursement for the modality of payment or weekly draw will be raffled each day, assigning the corresponding prize to the value of the daily bet.
- Daily Draw: the reimbursement for the daily participation modality will be determined by the winning digit of the draw of the day of participation.