1. The judicial experts conclude that the Popular was viable despite hiding arrears until 2016. The conclusion of the two supervisor technicians is that although the financial institution was fair in capital and postponed its restructuring in breach of the accounting regulations, the Popular was viable before its resolution, but it sank due to the impossibility of facing the leakage of deposits that it suffered before falling.
2. Dragui ignores German banks and will continue to charge entities 0.4% for their excess reserves. The European Central Bank (ECB) has taken the decision to maintain the interest rates that charges banks for the excess of their reserves at one day at 0.4% - the so-called "marginal deposit facility" - where they will continue until the end of 2019. A resolution adopted by the governing council of the entity at its meeting this Wednesday.
3. Spanish banks would suffer "significant" losses if there is another sovereign debt crisis. The Fund draws a "severe" scenario in which the interest on national bonds goes up 150 points: this hypothesis would cause "significant losses" in national entities, according to the IMF's 'Financial Stability Report'. Not only would it splash our country: this hypothesis is repeated in other countries and would also damage the entities of Belgium, Italy and Portugal.
4. The president of the Madrid employers' association, Juan Pablo Lázaro, resigns to dedicate himself to his company. The president of the Madrid employers' association CEIM and vice president of the CEOE, Juan Pablo Lázaro, has submitted his resignation from both positions to devote himself fully to his company. As sources of CEOE have confirmed, Lázaro (Madrid, 1963) plans to officially announce his resignation this Wednesday before the board of directors of the Spanish employers, which is held this morning.
5. Participants in relocation programs reduce the time to search for employment by 58.5%. Relocation programs or «outplacement» have managed to reduce the average time of job search by 58.5% with respect to the national average, according to one of the main conclusions of the "13th Lee Hecht Harrison Report on Outplacement, carried out by the division of the Adecco Group specialized in the accompaniment of organizations in their transformation processes or" Workforce Transformation "after studying almost 3,500 candidates during the last year.