1. Spain receives until October 74.7 million foreign tourists, 1.1% more. Spain has received 7.6 million international tourists in October, 0.3% less than in the same month of 2018. However, in the accumulated of the first 10 months of the year, the number of foreign visitors has grown by 1.1% and has exceeded 74.7 million.
2. Enrollments fall 5.7% in the year despite a 2.3% rebound in November. The registrations of passenger cars and SUVs in November remained at 93,158, 2.3% more than in the same month of the previous year with one less working day. The market shows content and therefore, the accumulated of the last 11 months records a fall of 5.7% and 1,152,419 units, according to the three main employers in the sector: Anfac (manufacturers), Faconauto (dealers) and Ganvam (sellers).
3. Communities where free water in bars and restaurants is guaranteed by law. In Spain there are communities where the right to request that they serve us "tap water" in a restaurant is legally protected by law, as they remember from Legálitas. Unlike other European Union countries, such as France or the United Kingdom, where this right is recognized by law throughout the country, in ours, only Castilla y León, Navarra and the Balearic Islands have rules that guarantee free access to tap water in hotels, restaurants and cafes.
4. Zara, the fastest growing brand in Spain. Zara, the flagship of the Inditex group, is the fastest growing brand in Spain and the only Spanish present in the «top 100» of the world ranking made by the consultancy Brand Finance. Specifically, Zara is the only national reference in the ranking, being ranked 89 with an increase in brand value in absolute terms of 9,132 million euros.
5. Sánchez Llibre: The Government "did what it had to do" by facilitating the exit of companies from Catalonia. The president of Foment de Treball and former member of Convergencia i Unió (CiU), Josep Sánchez Llibre, has assured that the State « He did what he had to do »in October 2017 when he passed a decree that facilitated companies to change their headquarters and move it outside of Catalonia.
. (tagsToTranslate) alert (t) economy (t) tomorrow