The State Meteorological Agency (Aemet) provides for today, Thursday, unstable weather during the first half of the day in northern points, with showers and storms of some intensity, and rising temperatures in the north and east of the peninsula and unchanged in the other areas.
The storms could be locally strong in the eastern Cantabrian, upper Ebro and western half of the Pyrenees and affect other areas of the Pyrenees and the Cantabrian and the surroundings of the Iberian and Central systems, there will be intervals of clouds in the rest of the peninsular northeast and the Balearic Islands and low clouds in the Strait, Melilla and northern Canary Islands.
Winds from the east and northeast will blow in most areas, with strong intervals in the peninsular southeast coast and a tendency to abate, will roll west to Alborán and blow trade winds in the Canary Islands, with strong intervals in the western islands.
PREDICTION BY AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES:
– GALICIA: intervals of low clouds early in the morning, with morning mists inside, slightly cloudy or clear trend, except in the extreme north, where low cloudiness will be maintained, and weak and scattered rains or occasional showers in northern Lugo . Rising temperatures, less pronounced in the maximum of the coast. North component winds, loose inside.
– ASTURIAS: cloudy, with weak and scattered rains, some cloudiness of evolution in the Cordillera, with occasional showers during the afternoon, and mists in the early and late hours in the Cordillera. Rising temperatures, more pronounced in the minimum. Winds from the east and northeast on the coast and loose north component in the interior.
– CANTABRIA: very cloudy or overcast, with rains and showers accompanied by storms during the first half of the day, more intense and frequent in the early hours and that will be remitting from the afternoon, and probable mists inside at the end of the day. Minimum temperatures rising and maximum with little change, except in Cantabria del Ebro, where they will rise slightly. Loose wind of variable direction, with a tendency to blow from the east and northeast on the coast and from the north component inside.
– BASQUE COUNTRY: very cloudy or overcast, with rains and showers accompanied by storms, locally strong at dawn and with a tendency to remit in intensity and frequency from noon, and probable morning mists in the interior at the end of the day. Rising temperatures East wind on the coast, which will subside in the afternoon of the northern component, and loose of the eastern component in the interior, where it will roll in the morning to the northern component.
– CASTILLA Y LEÓN: cloudy in the northeast and third east, with precipitation, occasionally with thunderstorms, hail and locally strong, more frequent at the beginning of the day and which will be reactivated in the afternoon in the form of showers, and little cloudy in the rest, with some cloudiness of evolution, without ruling out showers in the rest of the north and east, which can go with a storm. Minimum rising temperatures, locally notable in the southeast, and rising maximums in the north and northwest and unchanged in the rest. Winds from the north and northeast in the north half and variable direction, with a predominance of the west component, in the rest.
– NAVARRA: very cloudy or overcast, with rains and showers, accompanied by storms and locally strong during the first half of the day, more frequent in the central area and Cantabrian slope, which will remit from midday, and probable mists in the Cantabrian slope and uptown areas at the end of the day. Rising temperatures Loose wind from the east and southeast, which will roll in the afternoon to north and northwest, with more intense intervals in the Ribera and downtown area.
– LA RIOJA: cloudy, with precipitation, occasionally accompanied by a storm, hail and locally strong, more frequent at the beginning of the day and which will be reactivated in the afternoon in the form of showers. Minimum temperatures in ascent and maximum without changes or in light ascent. Loose winds from the southeast, which will tend to north and northwest.
– ARAGÓN: cloudy in the north third and northwest quadrant, with showers and storms locally strong, and little cloudy in the rest, with some clouds of diurnal evolution in the afternoon in the Iberian. Rising temperatures, notable in the lows in the northwest and in the highs in the southeast. Wind of this component is weak, with moderate intervals in the Lower Ebro and closing in the northwest at the last hours.
– CATALUÑA: cloudy in the western Pyrenees, with probable showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon, and little cloudy in the rest, with intervals of high clouds. Rising temperatures Loose wind of variable direction, which will tend in the afternoon to southern component.
– EXTREMADURA: little cloudy or clear. Minimum temperatures without changes or in slight ascent and maximum in light descent. Loose winds of variable direction, which will tend to west component.
– COMMUNITY OF MADRID: cloudy in the Sierra and west end in the early hours, with a chance of showers and some early morning storm, especially in the north, little cloudy throughout the morning, except in the north end, with cloudy intervals, and intervals of high clouds at dawn in the rest, where it will tend to be cloudy or clear. Minimum temperatures rising, more marked in the metropolitan area and the Henares, and maximum without significant changes. Loose winds, from the east and southeast in the southern half and variable direction in the north, which will turn southwest and west in the afternoon, with intervals of greater intensity, especially to the west of the Community.
– CASTILLA-LA MANCHA: cloudy intervals in the western half of Guadalajara in the early hours, with a chance of showers and some early morning storm, especially in the Central System area, with a tendency to slightly cloudy or clear in the morning, and in the extreme north, with intervals in the afternoon, and little cloudy or clear in the rest, with intervals of low clouds early in the morning. Minimum temperatures rising in Guadalajara and west of Toledo and Ciudad Real, falling in the center and south of Albacete and unchanged in the rest and maximums rising in Albacete and half east of Cuenca, in decline in the Montes de Toledo and with A few changes in the rest. Loose wind of variable direction, with a predominance of the east and south components, more intense in La Mancha at dawn, which will turn west and southwest at noon, except in the southeast third, and somewhat more intense in La Mancha and east of Albacete by the afternoon.
– VALENCIAN COMMUNITY: slightly cloudy, with intervals of low morning clouds in the south of Valencia and north of Alicante. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum rising, light on the coast and notable in the interior. Wind of component this loose, moderate in points of the coast, especially in Alicante.
– MURCIA: little cloudy, with low morning clouds in the Altiplano and cloud evolution in the Northwest. Minimum temperatures unchanged and maximum rising, locally noticeable inside. Winds from the east or northeast in the Campo de Cartagena, with strong intervals during the morning and lazy in the afternoon, and variable direction with breezes in the rest.
– BALEARIC: intervals of medium and high clouds. Night temperatures unchanged and daytime rising. Winds from the east and northeast, lazy during the afternoon.
– ANDALUCÍA: little cloudy or clear in general, with intervals of clouds and possible weak and occasional rainfall in the area of the Strait and Melilla. Temperatures without changes or minimums in slight descent and lower maximums of local form in the Almeria coast and in ascent in Malaga, Strait and interior Almeria. Winds from the northeast, with strong intervals in the east of Almeria, where there will be a variable direction in the morning, variable lax in the rest, where they will tend to blow from the west component in the western third, and lift in the Strait, looser during the day and that will turn west at the last hours.
– CANARY ISLANDS: predominance of cloudy skies in the north and northeast of the islands of greater relief, where some dispersed drizzle is not discarded at dawn, intervals of clouds in Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, where it will be little cloudy during the afternoon, and little cloudy or clear in the rest of the zones. Minimum temperatures with few changes and maximum without changes or in slight rise in interior areas. Northeast wind, more intense on the southeast and northwest slopes, where strong intervals are not ruled out in the first half of the day.
. (tagsToTranslate) Storms (t) strong (t) points (t) north (t) temperatures