January 26, 2021

Eva González will present 'La Voz' on Antena 3 | TV

Eva González will present 'La Voz' on Antena 3 | TV



After five years of success in Telecinco, Antena 3 took over the rights of the talent show The voice. The announcement was made last June and since then the details of the new version have been gradually known. The last one has been the name of the person in charge of presenting the finery. It will be Eva González, who will take over from Jesús Vázquez, who just today announced that he will be in charge of the culinary contest Bake Off in Telecinco, as EL PAÍS has confirmed.

Eva González was until now the host of all the versions of MasterChef in Televisión Española (currently the third edition of the MasterChef Celebrity and just finished recording the sixth of children that will be issued at Christmas). The jury of the sixth edition of The voice is formed by Paulina Rubio, Pablo Lopez, Antonio Orozco and Luis Fonsi.

"We want to thank Mediaset your commitment to The voice ", they said in summer from the production company Talma Media. "Now a new stage in Spain opens with Atresmedia, which will issue the complete franchise [que incluye la versión infantil y una nueva con concursantes mayores], and that we are delighted to be one of the most important Spanish content operators in the world, "said Maarten Meijs, head of the production company.

Javier Bardají, General director of Atresmedia Television, the operation also began: "[supone] the acquisition of one of the most powerful and most successful entertainment formats worldwide; it's a Champions format that fits perfectly with our television model. "

.



Source link