Topics that make up the agenda of events scheduled for this Saturday, October 15, by EUROPA PRESS grouped in the sections on Culture, Society, Health and Ephemerides:
– 9.00 am: The director of the Cervantes Institute, Luis García Montero, presents the Justice Minister, Dolores Delgado, at the Europa Press Information Breakfast. At the Hotel Villa Magna (Great Presidential Hall).
– 11.00 am: Presentation of the 2018-2019 Season of El Real Junior. In the Royal Theater (Plaza Isabel II).
– 7:00 pm: The Vice President of the Government, Minister of the Presidency, Relations with the Courts and Equality, Carmen Calvo, attends the act of commemorative reading of the Day of the Writers. Headquarters of the National Library, Paseo de Recoletos 20-22.
– 9:00 pm: In Barcelona, the Minister of Culture and Sports, José Guirao, attends the Novel Planet Award gala, which is held at around 11.30pm. Palau de Congressos de Catalunya.
– On the occasion of the start of the WeAreN International Congress We are all Nazarenes, a meeting on religious freedom that takes place from October 19 to 21, there will be a prayer vigil for persecuted Christians in various Spanish cities.
– 09.00: Breakfast Informative Europa Press with the Minister of Justice, Dolores Delgado, presented by the director of the Cervantes Institute, Luis García Montero. At the Hotel Villa Magna (Great Presidential Hall). Paseo de la Castellana, 22. Madrid.
– 09.00: Informative breakfast of the Forum Europe with the Minister for the Ecological Transition, Teresa Ribera, presented by the president of the PSOE, Cristina Narbona. At the Westin Palace Hotel (Plaza de las Cortes, 7). Madrid.
– 09.30 hours: Fundación Microfinanzas BBVA organizes the conference "Gender gap, environmental sustainability and technology: common challenges for rural women". In the BBVA Open Space Auditorium. Plaza Santa Bárbara, 2. Madrid.
– 10.00 hours: CSIC organizes OLIVEBIOTEQ'18 on technology and olive oil. At the Al Andalus Hotel in Seville.
– 12.00 hours: The King attends the delivery of the VIII Edition of the "Novia Salcedo Award for excellence in the professional integration of young people". In the Arriaga Theater of Bilbao.
– 12:00 hours: Teresa Ribera has a meeting with the president of the Autonomous Community of Extremadura, Guillermo Fernández Vera. At the headquarters of the Ministry. Plaza San Juan de la Cruz, s / n. Madrid.
– 13.30 hours: The Excellence in Management Club and the Ilunion Group present the new accessible room of Ilunion Hotels. At the Ilunion Atrium Hotel. Emilio Vargas street 3-5. Madrid.
– 6.30 pm: Celebration of the meeting # QuéTalEnElCole about bullying. On the Repsol Campus in Madrid. Calle Méndez Álvaro, 44. Madrid.
– 7:00 pm: The Spanish Federation of Women Directors, Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs (FEDEPE), the National Library of Spain (BNE) and the Classical and Modern Association (CyM) celebrate the third edition of the Day of the Writers. Between 11.00 and 18.00, the Editatona of the Day of the Writers will take place. In the library.
– 10.30 am: Presentation of the 2018 Manifesto of the Spanish Breast Cancer Federation (FECMA), on the occasion of the commemoration of the International Breast Cancer Day. In Ve-Ga Bar. Calle Juan Bravo, 29.
– 10.30 am: II Seminar on Vaccines of the Spanish Society of Epidemiology, where the results of different studies on the vaccination of pregnant women and their impact on infant health will be presented, as well as the use and effectiveness of vaccines in certain risk groups. In the Pittaluga Room of Pavilion 7 of the National School of Health. Monforte de Lemos street, 5
– 12.00 hours: MSD presents the 'Immunize' project, which improves the training and information of health professionals and social awareness in terms of vaccination. In the Meeting Room of the NH Príncipe de Vergara hotel. Calle del Príncipe de Vergara, 92
– In the year 1917 the spy Mata Hari, "Eye of the Dawn", was executed by espionage, by the French on the outskirts of Paris.
– In the year 1940 the ex-president of the Generalitat de Cataluña Lluis Companys was shot.
– Mesut Özil, football player, turns 30.
– Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, turns 59.
– Cardinal Antonio Cañizares turns 73.
– Carlos Checa, motorcycle exile, turns 46.