Topics that make up the agenda of events and information planned for this Friday, April 12, by EUROPA PRESS, grouped in the sections on Political News and Autonomies:
- 08.30 hours: The general secretaries of PP, Teodoro García Egea, and PSOE, José Luis Ábalos, are interviewed in 'Los Desayunos' of TVE.
- 08.30 hours: The director of campaign of the PP and head of list to the Congress by Álava, Javier Maroto, is interviewed in 'The Mañanas' of RNE.
- 09.00 hours: The Vice President of the Government, Carmen Calvo, is interviewed in 'Hoy por Hoy' of the Cadena Ser.
- 09.00: The Secretary of State for the European Union, Marco Aguiriano, in 'Espejo Público' of Antena 3.
- 09.00 hours: The Minister of Culture and Sports, José Guirao, is interviewed by Canal Sur Radio
- 10.30 am: The President of the Government, Pedro Sánchez, presides over the meeting of the Council of Ministers. Moncloa complex.
- 11.00 am: Curtes Zero-Grupo Verde presents the manifesto 'Everything for women without women' demanding equal treatment for women candidates for the Presidency of the Government. Plaza de las Cortes in Madrid and Plaza Sant Jaume in Barcelona.
- 12.00 hours: The President of the Government, Pedro Sánchez, presides over the meeting of the National Security Council. Moncloa complex.
- 12:00 noon: General Secretary of Podemos Podemos, Pablo Iglesias, participates in an assembly with groups from the field of health. Fundación Diario Madrid, Calle Larra, 14.
- 11.15 am: In Murcia, the General Secretary of the Popular Party, Teodoro García Egea, participates in the 'Puerta a Puerta' campaign and at 1:00 pm he visits the company Hidroconta.
- 12.00 hours: In Toledo, the federal coordinator of the United Left, Alberto Garzón, and the candidate number 2 of United We can to the Congress for Madrid, Irene Montero, participate in an act. Congress Center 'El Greco' (Sala Toledo), Pase Miradero, s / n.
- 12.30 pm: In Oviedo, the national president of the Popular Party, Pablo Casado, intervenes in a meeting with representatives of the business, social and cultural areas of Asturias organized by 'Asturias meeting point'. Ayre Hotel Oviedo, Policarpo Herrero Street, s / n.
- 7:00 pm: In Castellón, the secretary general of the PSOE and president of the Government, Pedro Sánchez, participates in a meeting, together with Ximo Puig. Palau de la Festa, Carrer del Riu Sella, 1.
- 7:00 pm: In Santander, the national president of the Popular Party, Pablo Casado, closes an event with members and supporters. Gardens of the Paseo de Pereda.
- 7:00 pm: In Málaga, the president of Ciudadanos, Albert Rivera; the Minister of Education and Sports of the Junta de Andalucía, Javier Imbroda; the candidate for the Congress of Deputies for Madrid, Sara Giménez; and the candidate of Cs for Málaga, Guillermo Díaz, participate in an act. Baños del Carmen, Calle Bolivia, 26.
- 7:00 pm: In Oviedo, the president of Vox, Santiago Abascal, participates in a public event. Palace of exhibitions and congresses.
- 7:00 pm: In Barcelona, the former president of the Government and president of the FAES Foundation, José María Aznar, participates in a campaign event with Cayetana Álvarez de Toledo and Alejandro Fernández. Grand Marina Hotel, Moll de Barcelona, s / n.
- 20.00 hours: In Vitoria, the national president of the Popular Party, Pablo Casado, closes a meeting with sympathizers and members of the PP of the Basque Country. Bullring Iradier Arena, Plaza del Renacimiento, 6.
- 8:00 pm: In Almería, the secretary general of Vox, Javier Ortega-Smith, participates in a public event. Cervantes Theater.
- 20.00 hours: In Barcelona, the Minister of Culture and Sports, José Guirao, attends the tribute to Montserrat Caballé. Liceo de Barcelona.