In this full Apex Legends guide we are going to tell you everything you need to know to master and win in this new battle royale developed by Respawn Entertainment and distributed by EA. From basic concepts such as how many lives you have in Apex Legends to what are the best weapons, tips to start and much more.
Apex Legends: basic concepts and tips
Apex Legends is a battle royale in which 60 players face on a large map in squadrons of up to 3 members. In this way, a title becomes the one that prioritizes communication and teamwork to achieve victory. Here you can meet tips for beginners and then we offer a brief breakdown of them.
- Every Legend or character It has its own abilities that can change the course of the battle so choose the one that best suits your style of play and the needs of your team.
- Learn to communicate with your team giving orders, pointing out objects that you have left for them and asking for health or support. It is crucial for a good collective work.
- Master the inventory and explore to get equipment. In Apex Legends we will have to look for weapons, accessories for these and protection in the scenarios. Know in what areas there are high level booty and supply boxes or where a supply box will fall is essential to get the best equipment.
If you want to know more about these two aspects, do not miss the article in which the we break down for beginners.
How much life do you have in Apex Legends?
One of the most frequent doubts among the players is how much life the characters have in Apex Legends since it is not represented numerically if not with a health bar and another armor bar.
All the characters have 100 health points and can have up to 100 more armoring depending on the rarity of these
- The common armor (white color) contributes 50 points
- The rare shield (blue color) contributes 75 points
- The epic shield (purple color) provides 100 points
The legendaries, in addition, provide extra functionalities.
Best characters in Apex Legends
The characters of Apex Legends are called legends and each one has some different skills and background that make them have different roles. At the moment there is a total of 8 but they will arrive more in the future. Sorted by function, they are the following
Recognition → Bloodhound
Offensive → Wraith, Bangalore, Mirage
Defensive → Gibraltar, Caustic
Support → Lifeline, Pathfinder
Each legend can act better or worse in different circumstances and their abilities can be decisive. Lifeline can heal faster, something appreciated in times of intense combat while Bangalore can request a bombardment that destroys a specific area.
How to unlock skins and cosmetic elements
In the game we can get aspects for the legends, as well as for weapons and different elements to customize our flag. These can be obtained in the Apex cosmetic pack that we achieve when leveling up or that can be purchased in the store with Apex coins.
In a Apex cosmetic pack you can get any personalization object from the legends or the different weapons. These can also be done with manufacturing materials, currency that can be obtained also in the loot boxes.
The prices of each cosmetic object depends on the object and its level of rarity. A Rare object will cost less than an Epic, and an Epic less than a Legendary. Also, the variation of said skin Regarding the original design, it will be greater as the level of rarity increases.
You can know more about the skins, cosmetics and how to unblock them here.
*In construction. Soon there will be more content, so do not lose sight of this guide