Antonio Castelo and Miguel Lago they already have a date to be ‘The opening act’ by Risto Mejide on Cuatro. The collaborators of ‘Everything is a lie’ They present the spin off of the program starting next Monday at 2:15 p.m. That is why the chain has summoned the media to talk about this new space also produced by La Fábrica de la Tele.
The opening act ‘will compete directly with the news on laSexta in a time slot previously occupied by’ Noticias Cuatro ‘: “We have commented on it, it is a circle that closes: the news programs return to Cuatro”, Lago has joked. And it is that this program will be precisely a comic informative: “Mwe will mix informative with a sense of humor “, has commented Castelo.
In their first show, the two comic comedians will feature a referent of the news: Pedro Piqueras. “He will advise them and explain how to maintain their composure,” commented Óscar Cornejo, director of the production company, who adds: “In The TV factory we had always dreamed of doing a news program.” “We know it can go wrong, but we are going to try”, he joked.
“We are going to do the same humor that we would have done at 23:00”
The two comedians are strongly committed to this formula of comedic news: “Humor also helps you understand what is happening,” said Castelo. In the wheel they have advanced that both he and Lago will continue to collaborate on ‘Todo es lie’.
“Right now there is a lot of comedy, we find a joke or a joke anywhere. And that perspective we are going to take to ‘The opening act'”, explained Lago, who warns: “We are going to do the same humor that we would have done in a program at 23:00.” “They have never told us that” please, white boy “, Castelo pointed out. “We have made jokes of all kinds in ‘Everything is a lie’ and they have never yelled at us”, Lago has recognized.