Bonoloto and Lottery Prize for the Canary Islands in Saturday’s draws. Guímar (Tenerife) took a first prize from the National Lottery (97140, endowed with 60,000 euros), while in Arrecife (Lanzarote) one second fell from the Bonoloto (5 hits plus the complementary one, with 45,971.41 euros). In the case of Arrecife, luck was distributed at the point of sale on Calle Hermanos Álvarez Quintero, 10.
He result of the Bonoloto from today 2020 July 4, Saturday it is: 10, 13, 26, 32, 38 and 39, the complementary number being 37 and reimbursed on 5.
If after checking your ticket you have not been lucky, you can try again on Monday, July 6, since Loterías y Apuestas del Estado also celebrates the Bonoloto draw.
He Bonoloto Draw It is celebrated every day of the week, except Sunday. The ticket is made up of 8 columns, each with a number that ranging from 1 to 49. In each draw 6 balls are removed from the main drum and one more ball from a second drum that corresponds to the refund.
The Bonoloto allows you to play through single or multiple bets. In the first case, each bettor must fill in as many columns as they want to place bets. In each of them you will fill in 6 numbers. In the case of multiple bets, only one column number is marked and depending on the number of bets you want to play, it will be selected a different number of numbers enter one of the following possible:
- If you check the 44 betting box, you must select 5 numbers in the first block. The set formed by these five chosen numbers plays with each of the remaining numbers in the block, thus forming 44 sets of six predictions, that is, 44 bets
- If you check the 7 bet box, you must select 7 numbers in the first block
- If you check the 28 bet box, you must select 8 numbers in the first block
- If you check the 84 betting box, you must select 9 numbers in the first block
- If you check the 210 bets box, you must select 10 numbers in the first block
- If you check the 462 betting box, you must select 11 numbers in the first block
How much does it cost to play?
The amount of each bet is 0.50 euros. The minimum amount of the complete ticket is 1 euro, therefore: If your ticket participates in a single draw, it must include at least 2 bets (50 cents x 2 bets x 1 draw = 1 euro). If your ticket participates in two or more draws (weekly draw), it can include from 1 single bet (50 cents x 1 bet x 2 draws = 1 euro)
In Bonoloto 55% of the proceeds go to prizes, distributed among the following prize categories:
- 1st Category: if the 6 numbers of the winning combination are correct.
- 2nd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are matched plus the extraction corresponding to the complementary number *
- 3rd Category: if 5 numbers of the winning combination are correct
- 4th Category: if 4 numbers of the winning combination are correct
- 5th Category: if 3 numbers of the winning combination are correct
- Refund: If the number assigned to this prize coincides with that of your ticket and it will refer to the total amount of bets in which you have participated.
- Weekly Draw: the refund for the weekly subscription or raffle modality will be drawn every day, assigning the corresponding prize to the value of the daily bet.
- Daily Draw: the refund for the daily participation modality will be determined by the winning digit of the draw on the day of participation.