The tenth anniversary of Arenal Sound this week will bring together 300,000 young people in the Castellón town of Burriana, an audience that is mostly between 18 and 25 years old. The festival will open its doors on Tuesday, July 30 and will not close until Monday, August 5. During these six holidays, up to 60,000 people can concentrate on an enclosure that this year will have 10,000 square meters more. And at the top of the poster, artists like Martin Garrix, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Fangoria, Vetusta Morla, Morat, Karol G, C. Tangana or The sticker.
10 things you should know if you go to the Arenal Sound
- El Arenal sold out 14 hours after putting them on sale, but there are still day tickets available. And yes, this year they are nominative, so the data must coincide with those of the DNI since when arriving at the festival “the verification will be carried out”. If not, the user must go to stand of incidents and pay 20 euros for each ticket, amount corresponding to the data change.
- The Beach Club will be the main stage of the festival during the first two days, but will open its doors during the six days. On Tuesday and Wednesday the schedule will be from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm and from Thursday it will extend its closing until 06:30 am. During the first two days there will also be night programming in this place on the beach within the Movistar + Lite sessions, which will schedule films, series and monologues from 23.00 to 02.00.
- The main enclosure of the Arenal will only open from Thursday to Sunday from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.. You can not enter food and drink in the enclosure, but in the camping area.
- The rest areas of the Arenal Sound will be two: Arenal and Malvarrosa. Both spaces will open early on Tuesday, July 30 and close on Monday, August 5 at 2:00 p.m. There are still tickets available to sleep in Malvarrosa (yes, only those who have a ticket to attend the festival can buy it). These areas will have a mobile recharge payment service and powerbanks, and slogans where to leave valuables. In addition, there will be mixed and open showers and special paid bathrooms with individual showers and plugs.
- There will be 3 independent accreditation centers to collect the bracelets, according to the type of entry that each user has. This can only be exchanged at the corresponding center. "To speed up the accreditation process", from the festival they recommend to have printed the general or VIP subscription and the ticket to access the rest area.
- Those under 16 to 18 years of age who wish to access the Arenal will have to fill in the authorization form of the website signed by the parents or legal guardians, and have it printed with the DNI. Children under 16 will also have to be accompanied by an adult, and those less than 10 years old will have free access to the festival.
- On Sunday, August 5, the Clandestine party will be held from 2 pm to 6 pm, "The best kept secret of the Arenal Sound". It will be in the Beach Club and to access it is necessary to have general or VIP subscription and Clandestino bracelet. Sunday entry is not valid.
- The official currency of the festival is the Tuents by Tuenti and in the food and clothing stalls you pay with normal money. And one important thing: this year there will be no cashiers inside the premises.
- There is an area for parking vehicles located in Novenes de Calatrava, next to the Malvarrosa rest area. You will not be able to park on the Paseo Marítimo
- There is a special bus service, Sounder Bus, which includes unlimited routes 24 hours a day and connecting the Malvarrosa rest area with the Arenal rest area.
Programming by days
Collection of accreditations and bracelets
How to get to Burriana
Bus: Festivals organizes bus routes from more than 30 cities throughout Spain to the Arenal rest areas.
Train: The closest station to the festival is Burriana – Alquerías del Niño Perdido. From this point there is a bus line to the beach, stopping at the site.
Airplane: The closest airports are those of Valencia and Castellón.
Cab: Radio Taxi Castellón (from 09.00 to 19.00: 626 313 130, 666 524 553 and 626 638 776) and Taxis 24 hours (964 23 74 74)
Sounder bus: The Sounder Bus HICID bonus It allows unlimited travel on the routes enabled for the festival and the rest of its lines from August 1 to 7:
- Special route between Malvarrosa and Arenal and from RENFE station to Burriana
- Special routes from other towns: Burriana – Castellón and Moncofa – Burriana
Arenal Sound tickets
. (tagsToTranslate) the arenal sound guide (t) 2019 (t) poster (t) entrance (t) schedule (t) festival (t) tenth (t) anniversary (t) musical appointment (t) (t) to attend ( t) summer (t) celebrate (t) Tuesday, July 30 (t) Sunday, August 4 (t) Burriana (t) castellón