One of the most anticipated commercial events of the year is here: Amazon Prime Day 2021. During the days June 21 and 22 the clients of the giant ecommerce they can take advantage of offers and special prices on countless products. [Aquí puedes consultar las mejores ofertas del Prime Day 2021]
Only customers of Amazon prime they enjoy this event as it allows their subscribers to quickly receive the products as well as enjoy other benefits of the American company.
The catalog is so extensive that sometimes it is difficult to find what we want, in BuyBest.co.uk You will have a series of tricks with which you can get the best offers of this Amazon Prime Day 2021 to help you in your final decision.
On this journey Several factors must be taken into account before adding the product we want to the shopping cart. Therefore, the OCU (Organization of Consumers and Users) gives a series of recommendations to prevent possible scares:
- Not all products are on sale: It is a specific selection to which special prices are applied.
- If you are not yet a customer of Amazon prime and these days you want to subscribe to enjoy this day, remember that although the first month is free and you can unsubscribe at any time, the service costs 36 euros per year.
- Compare the prices: To avoid compulsive purchases, it is important to know that there are other alternatives to what we are looking for, therefore, it is better to weigh the prices that we are seeing according to the manufacturers.
- The discounted products also have a guarantee: Despite the fact that this day is marked by the price reduction, this does not imply that we do not have the same right of return if we are not happy with what we have bought. You have 14 days to return it and they will have to pay you the same money that you have paid.
- The means of payment: the OCU advises paying with a prepaid, credit or Paypal card.
- Calculate prices: quite a few of them indicate a discount on the manufacturer's recommended price, when the The law requires that the minimum price that the product has had during the previous 30 days be indicated.
- Inquire about the manufacturer if he is not known: If we are not sure who we are going to buy the product from, it is best to find out where the store comes from on-line, your NIF, tax address or telephone number.
- Keep the mail with the proof of purchase: after making the transaction we get a e-mail With the details, we must check that it has arrived with all the correct data and never delete it in case we want to return it later.
- Supports SMEs: we can do our bit by buying products from small companies that are in the platform.
- Make a wish list: Amazon offers the possibility of creating one, collect all the products you want and save them to retrieve them later and that you only have to press the buy button.