Fri. Nov 15th, 2019

Aliseda launches more than 2,100 soils in Spain for small developers


Madrid

Updated:

save

Aliseda Inmobiliaria, manager of real estate assets owned by Blackstone, has released 2,115 small land, with the capacity to build 24,000 homes, distributed throughout Spain. The real estate has directed this project, baptized as «Ground Plan Easy», To activate the market of local developers and individuals who want to build their own home.

The main novelty of this campaign is the payment facilities that Alder grove offers its clients: they will pay 5% of the value of the land at the time of acquisition and the remaining 95%, after one year, which represents a pioneer offer in the Spanish market. These conditions will be valid until the end of the year. With this plan, the company aims to become the reference for small promoters and for self-promotion.

«Aliseda has always opted for the revival of the market of local real estate developers, the most affected during the previous real estate crisis and who often have financing difficulties to start their projects. We want to be an ally of this type of developers and individuals who have an interest in building their own home, which strengthens our commitment to the recovery of the real estate sector in Spain, ”he said. Eduard Mendiluce, CEO of the company.

The autonomous community with the largest area of ​​small land is Galicia, with a total of 437,000 square meters spread over 202 assets. It is followed by Castilla-La Mancha (234,000 m2, 246 assets), Andalusia (228,000 m2, 233 assets), Castilla y León (204,000 m2, 236 assets), Valencian Community (125,000 m2, 592 assets), Catalonia (77,000 m2, 171 assets), Aragon (62,000 m2, 84 assets), Asturias (50,000 m2, 23 assets), La Rioja (39,000 m2, 17 assets) and Madrid (34,000 m2, 55 assets).

By number of assets, the provinces with the most land for sale are Castellón (324 assets), Valencia (191), Toledo (154), Valladolid (139), A Coruña (117), Alicante (77), and Barcelona (71) . 80% of the assets are residential land.

. (tagsToTranslate) aliseda (t) housing



Source link